Waiting On Her To Move

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting On Her To Move

Post by WorshippingWarrior on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 am

I had a dream where I needed to move out-of-town but I was afraid to move by myself. In the dream, I was waiting on a lady to move who said that I could move with her when she moved out-of-town. She kept putting it off because the man in her life could not make up his mind if he really wanted to move out-of-town or not.

I was talking on the phone to someone and said to them, "She can't make up her mind what she wants to do but I have to move." I told the person on the phone, "She wants to live somewhere between New York and Ohio. She wants to live close to her children.

I then decided that I could no longer wait for this lady to move. I called and told the lady that I was moving. I said again, "I have to move." I moved out-of-town alone. I started working with a group of women. I was ministering to them. One day the Holy Spirit took over our meeting. I was crying as I ministered to the women. (I could literally feel myself crying as I awaken the next morning). In the dream, I received a phone call from a man who said that he was an apostle. He began to minister to me.

WorshippingWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top