The 2nd january 2011 missile attack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 2nd january 2011 missile attack!

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 am

I had a dream today, I was walking towards a big tree but before I could get closer, a big screen appeared in the middle of branches and then I saw on the screen the date, hours and seconds i.e 02/01/2011 at 2:45pm 22seconds. Then I heard a voice telling me that the second missile attack is coming on the date and time indicated on the screen. It was more of a warning voice, I also remembered in the dream that there had been first attack previously in that area. I knew where the missile was going to hit, very close to where my family stays. I then moved in the house,where my siblings were and warned them and started evacuating them and no one was left behind in the area.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The 2nd january 2011 missile attack!

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

can somebody interprete this dream/vision just a few days to go into 2011??

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 am

wow...sounds like a literal dream to me. When i have full dates ...it has been true dates for me. Something may very well occur on that day.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Peter,
I don't know why this happens, but I've had dreams where I've gotten a certain date and the date comes and goes and nothing happens. (Do you stone yourself if you're a false prophet I wonder?) THEN the next year rolls around and the foretold event occurs on the right day, just the wrong year.

I'm not saying this is the case with your dream, but don't despair if it doesn't happen like/when you thought.....I'm glad you got your siblings out safely--sounds to me like the weapon formed against them didn't prosper.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:30 am

Unaday,

I have had many dreams where the screens appear on walls or in the heavens with scriptures was wondering about the dates and missiles here though.

Debora,
I think revelations comes in parts. So i will wait and see what happens. Everybody was safe and I was a good watchman I think.

God bless and thank you all,

Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

If you are given a God given dream, a call to action to intercession. If this is the case we may never know the details of the (near)events. Intercession brings about God's divine intervention.

Praise God and to the readers, always, always intercede for God's divine will when having our prophetic dreams. I dreamed of events that came to pass, for years. When I was younger I did not realize how important it is to intercede and ask for our God to take the controls and bring HIS divine will. If you don't know what to pray, we always can ask for God to come in and let it be as HE would want.

Dont wait for years to do this, prayer is always an option, prayer changes things.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top