I have never done this beforeI

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have never done this beforeI

Post by WorshippingWarrior on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:51 am

I had a dream that I was in a building (like a warehouse) talking with a man named William who was sitting down. William had just said to me that he did not want me. He said that he wanted a lady by the name of Laura. I looked at him and walked away. He did not hurt my feelings.

Just as I was walking away from William, a man came up to me and handed me a piece of paper. He said to me, "We want you to go with William." (You could tell that this man carried a lot of authority). I told the man that William did not want to be bothered with me. He looked at me and handed me a piece of paper that had my assignment on it. After reading the paper that was handed to me, I said to the man, "I do not know anybody here and I have never done anything like this before." The man looked at me and said, "You will do a good job." "The people will not be able to see us but know that we are there at all times." I walked away from this man feeling nervous about this assignment he had just handed me.

As I walked into another room, (same building) a lady walked up to me, put her arm around me (she was comforting me) and said, "You are going to do a good job." "The people will not be able to see us but know that we are there at all times." She had just said the same words to me as the man who handed me my assignment. I repeated the same thing to her that I had told the previous man, "I have not done anything like this before and I do not know anyone here."

Next a lady came up to me and handed me a pair of navy blue shoes. I told her that I did not need them because I already had a pair of the same shoes ( I really do have a pair of the same shoes).

As I was walking around the room, the man who handed me my assignment came up to me for the second time. Once again he said to me, "You are going to do a good job." He then walked up to a man who was working behind a desk and asked him, "Is everything set?" "Is everything in order?" The man who was sitting behind the desk said, "Yes." "The plane is on its way."

WorshippingWarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum