Strangest dream in the world!!! (Warnnig: not for teens)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strangest dream in the world!!! (Warnnig: not for teens)

Post by Jasmine on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:36 am

I was at school and I think I was making up for a missed assignment because I was absent. There was some comotion about the correct spelling of some words.
Then, I was in the afterschool program and my teacher was there. I was finishing the missed assignment and I gave it to him. He was talking to another student. Then I sat down, then I think I remembered a scene from a show I was watching the day before. I think Jim Caviezel was wearing a wig and beard to make him look like Jesus. He was with another man and he was naked. I could see some of his genitilia and in the dream he is more muscular and his voice was deeper. Then, I "brought" myself back to reality. My friend from my old school was there. And I ran up to her to hug her, but I couldn't. Either she didn't care, or the people around here didn't let me. So I sat back down and I remembered another scene with Jim Caviezel in it. This time he looked like his normal self, but still naked. No makeup on and he wasn't as muscular and his voice was his normal voice again. Back to reality: my friend left and all of a sudden, I was topless. I covered my chest. I looked different. I wasn't chubby; I was thin and my chest looked different. One of my classmates were there and she was talking about something else. Nobody noticed.

In rl, Jim Caviezel is a catholic who would never show of his genitillia. The genitilia didn't look normal. There were these huge flower-petal like things around it and it was flesh and it was pink. The guy dressed in the Jesus makeup looked so different then this
and looked more like what many depict him to be. I'm beginnng to doubt that the man was Jim, but in the dream my first thought was Jim Caviezel. It was definately and actor. When all the normal parts where happening (school day, with teacher, etc) I felt bored and calm. When I saw my old friend I was overjoyed. When I remembered the the naked men, I felt it was immoral(cause they were acting that way), but I was still turned on and wished I hadn't changed the channel (did that in the memory). When I was topless, I was shocked and nervous and uncomfortable. I wasn't embarresed, because no one seemed to notice or point it out for everyone else. Somebody help me!!!!!!!

Last edited by ja1721 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest dream in the world!!! (Warnnig: not for teens)

Post by Jasmine on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Anyone?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 am

flower this is just an overview of ur drm wivout gettg in2 alotta detail,,an realy mi thorts/feelings, but trust in ther 2, ; i think of skool tests/exams /assignments as sumthing wer having 2 learn, or a test 2 pass, i beleave ur in that rite now,, even tho ur young,, ,,i think the movey scenes r a distorstion ur seeing something that u shoodnt,, the enemy wood even distort ,,ugh,, ur own nakedness is ur vulnerablity,, and ur coming in2 womanhood,, do u feel like ur growing up but no one around is noticeing, ,, ,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 am

Thx dreamster! Yeah, I am maturing but no one knows (i think) because I have not told them.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top