Dolphins and Whales

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dolphins and Whales

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:05 am

In my dream this morning, I was on a beach. I was with a group of people, but I didn't know who they were. While I was in the water, fairly close to the shore, I saw a whale coming toward me. I was terrified, and started swimming back to shore. The whale followed me. I couldn't swim fast enough. It got closer and brushed up against my right hand, but it didn't attack me. I made it to the shore and ran up on the sand. I looked behind me, and there was a big wave about to crash onto the shore. As it was about to hit the shore, 3 dolphins jumped through the wave and flipped back into the water. I thought they were going to attack me. They were so close to the shore. I just ran in fear away from the water. I looked back again, and I saw a dolphin flying toward me. It was really flying. It's fins were flapping. I just screamed in horror. When it got over my head, it didn't attack me. It just turned around and flew back over the water. The sad thing is that no one on the beach seemed to care that I was about the get attacked. They didn't even get out of the water when the whale came. Nor did they run when the dolphins jumped out the water. They just stared at me when the dolphin flew toward me. What could this mean? I feel like something bad is going to happen to me, and no one will help me.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dolphins and Whales

Post by sC0rCh3d on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:20 am

did you get my message?

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dolphins and Whales

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:28 am

yes. Reading it now. Thanks