Dream about my husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my husband

Post by tamekiasimmons on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 am

The dream is the following and has fulfilled itself because I did have to move out my house, but I am not sure about the rest of the dream:

I had this dream one morning as my husband and I were sleep in our new house on 4021 Hanna Drive in 2009 or 2010. I had a dream that my husband and I were at New Kingdom Ministries a church we belong to but both of us have left. As we were walking into the church, I looked back out the glass doors and I saw our house and all of our things was outside the house scattered around it like someone either took everything and sat it around the whole front of the house and it took up the whole yard like we had been put out the house (I am unsure though because it may have also been scattered out like a tornado hit the house, but the house was still standing, only our things were scattered about the yard. I did not see our truck, just our belongings). Then I looked and noticed that my husband was naked, I am not sure if both of us were or not, but I remembered helping him cover his nakedness and possibly mine as well, but I do remember he was naked as we walked down the aisle and covering him with either leaves or some kind of cloth but we or him only was not fully covered. It was kind of like how they had Adam and Eve in the Bible. I also saw my husband and I sit down and the Bishop was telling us that we needed to return back to the church and repent. I remember him saying other things but I cannot remember what they were but I think it had something to do with us coming back to the church or being added back to the body of Christ. My husband had his head leaning in his hands as if he was sad or in repentance.

tamekiasimmons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top