Dream of the Storm or Tornado Coming to me and my family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of the Storm or Tornado Coming to me and my family

Post by tamekiasimmons on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:12 am

The following is the dream and is now almost fulfilled:

A black male that look like he may have been in his 40’s came into the house and said, “What will you do to save your life?” Dee Dee, Shakela’s sister and Dre’s wife, whom I do not know personally nor do I know what she looks like up close was in the dream sitting on the couch and her husband was standing up next to her to the left of his wife said, “I will get on a pole.” The black male said, “You get on a pole then.” My mother grabbed the remote control and went to the television and I saw myself coming a short distance behind my mother to her right and watching the television too. I saw a weather map which displays the colors of severity of the coming storm. The colors was a dark crimson, orange, and yellow, but the color seen most was crimson. I saw my mother, my sister Natashia, Albert (my sister’s boyfriend) and their 2 kids hide, I also saw my husband, my children, and I go and hide in the kitchen closet as if the storm was on its way at that very moment. All of a sudden, I saw only me in pitch darkness that I could not see in. I saw myself about 2 and ½ yards in the air on my back with my arms crossed over each other on my chest, but my hands were touching my shoulders. At first I thought I was dead, but then the Holy Spirit led me to look at my mouth. My mouth was moving, but I didn’t hear the words coming out of it, but the Holy Spirit let me know that I was praying and I was praying really hard with fervency. I could feel the wind off the tornado and it was very strong. So strong that I was lifted off the ground 2 and ½ yards on my back, but I was being held in one spot. It was so strong that I felt that I would be blown away. Then the Holy Spirit made me take notice that something else was above my head. When I looked above my head, I saw a book and if I remember correctly, there was a light coming from it. The book was opened and leaning above my head. I knew it looked like a Bible, but I looked closer and when I looked it had the black and red print in it which confirmed my suspicions. Next, I saw myself as if I was looking at myself again, but this time I saw myself coming out the closet and I looked around me and I saw my mother, my sister Natashia, and Albert her boyfriend. Then I looked at my husband coming out behind me a few seconds after me, but I noticed that his clothes were different than when we went into the closet and when I looked back to my family, their clothes were also changed and I wondered why their clothes were all the same, when it was not that way in the beginning of the dream. Their clothes were white tee shirts that looked bright white as a brand new spotless white tee. I also wondered where the children were because I did not see any of them in the dream, but it seemed that I was not too concerned about them. I saw my mother, sister, and her boyfriend lined up side-by-side and they were looking at something so my husband and them joined them. My husband was standing at my right hand side and we walked outside. It was as if my sister’s upstairs apartment was not upstairs but down stairs and that the wall had never been there, but a big open space where you can walk straight outside as if someone built the apartment with a missing wall and the parking lot of her complex was not there anymore, but instead it was a big wide open field about the size of 4 or 5 football fields of the most beautiful grass. I could also see that trees were evenly planted in a row all around this field. I looked and took in the surroundings as if I was wondering what is this and I looked into the sky and it was the most beautiful blue sky with not one cloud in sight. It was a clear blue sky. Then the Holy Spirit made me take notice of a tornado that was about 20 or 30 stories in height and was huge in size going from us fast like an Air Force jet. I could hear the sound of it like a fast jet flying past as fast a bullet. The surroundings were peaceful.

Last edited by tamekiasimmons on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To let the readers know this is the dream)

tamekiasimmons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of the Storm or Tornado Coming to me and my family

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 am

This is a terrible storm in your life that ends beautifully. That you husband and your family are all wearing the same clothes indicates that you will be all together as one in the body of Christ.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top