Dream that I closed a mirror door on a tiger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream that I closed a mirror door on a tiger

Post by indyea1 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:03 am

My husband and I saw on the news the other day that a lady had called the wildlife department because a squirrel had somehow swam upwards through her toilet and was in her bathroom. The lady was pretty scared about the squirrel being in her bathroom. That night I dreamed that I was in my bathroom when I noticed that one of the light bulbs above our large mirror had blown out and needed replacing. I told my husband and he came and unscrewed the light bulb and the large mirror opened up as a door.( In real life it does not open its a huge mirror that goes across the wall with large light bulbs going across the top of it) He examined the bulb and went to go find another in the house. Right after he left a medium sized slender, orange and black tiger was coming down and around some stairs that were inside the mirror door. It was coming towards me , not growling, or staring at me or even knowing right away that i was there and saw it coming. I was scared when I saw it and I yelled to my husband its a tiger in here ! I closed the mirror door right away and my husband was running back into the room as I had closed the mirror door. I think i woke up from the dream or it was interrupted because I don't remember anything happening after that. Anyone know what this could mean?

indyea1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top