Back to school to learn maths (reoccuring)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to school to learn maths (reoccuring)

Post by Godchick on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:16 pm

I have had this reoccuring dream throughout the past 12 months perhaps. I find myself back at highschool, doing my last two years. And I am taking classes, but I continue to miss the maths class. I realize that I need to finish maths in order to finish school, but in my dream it is unfinished, and lingers over me. I know I have lots to catch up on with my maths but want to avoid it. In the dream I am frustrated and a little stressed. I am procrastinating.

Any ideas? Because I am baffled, and because it's reoccuring I want to understand it :/

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back to school to learn maths (reoccuring)

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:39 pm

flower g/ck,, this a very clear drm showing u that ur not learning a pertikular lesson, , god wants 2 learn an go on,, but if we dont ,,we get the test till we pass ,, hence ur ova an ova issue,, look klose in ur life an see wat maths means 2 u,, is ther sumthing 2 be added 2 ur life, , or sumthing 2 be subtracted,, perhaps thers division in ur life,, or ur feeling things multlpliying upon u,, ,,ive had issues wiv un4giveness ,,a reoccurin drm ,, but jus lately i drmt i was finerly ova it .. ,,i hope this helps,, here endeth tha lesson, D,,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Yep. I agree. Could it be your dreams that you feel you can't quite "figure" out?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Thank you dreamstar! Wow... That is so cool, and sits well with me.

Mia, I have been praying today to ask God what it is he wants to teach me, and it has led into some deep and challenging things, praise the Lord. So in a way, I think I have got my answer. However, I will add, that I do feel like God gives me insight into other peoples dreams occasionally? But I feel so elementary in interpretations especially when the dreams are symbolic. I did not know a baby boy could symbolically mean a ministry. I have moments where I feel confident (if I'm interpreting other peoples dreams and feel a strong sense of the Holy Spirit giving me a revelation for them, but feel I have next to no insight on my OWN dreams. When someone does give an interpretation, the penny drops and I feel a little dumb because the interpretation was so obvious. I still feel I lack skills in interpreting my own dreams. I am wondering if it's just a time thing??? I don't know... ? Thanks for your time by the way Mia :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 pm

lol! flower ,,ok um leave ur gift unda mi tree,, lol! D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 am

godchick wrote:Thank you dreamstar! Wow... That is so cool, and sits well with me.

Mia, I have been praying today to ask God what it is he wants to teach me, and it has led into some deep and challenging things, praise the Lord. So in a way, I think I have got my answer. However, I will add, that I do feel like God gives me insight into other peoples dreams occasionally? But I feel so elementary in interpretations especially when the dreams are symbolic. I did not know a baby boy could symbolically mean a ministry. I have moments where I feel confident (if I'm interpreting other peoples dreams and feel a strong sense of the Holy Spirit giving me a revelation for them, but feel I have next to no insight on my OWN dreams. When someone does give an interpretation, the penny drops and I feel a little dumb because the interpretation was so obvious. I still feel I lack skills in interpreting my own dreams. I am wondering if it's just a time thing??? I don't know... ? Thanks for your time by the way Mia :)

Feeling elementary in interpretations is a funny choice of words. lol!

Don't feel dumb. We are a team that all works together because we all see in part (I Cor). I definitely feel that we understand more as time goes by. So, yes, I 'd say there is definitely a time thing there.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:25 am

flower elementry mi dear watson,, ,, its a grt werd i wish ther wasa econ 4 it, ther is even a hint of that werd in scrip,, D,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top