In highschool with Barak Obama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In highschool with Barak Obama

Post by Love's child on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:07 am

PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPONDING: Since this is close to election time I ask that if your soul opinion of candidates out weights you being able to speak the words of the Spirit that you please reframe from speaking. I think I may have an understanding on some things, but I am asking for those that are given unction by the holy spirit concerning this dream to please respond : )
Ok now bare with me as I try to type this dream so that it makes sense
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Background:In this dream I am younger as well as everyone else... we are all in highschool and appear highschool age including Barak Obama.

I remember being at school in the pool area watching some of my guy classmates play around at what seemed like practice and Barak was one of the classmates. It seemed like maybe they were finishing up... I wasn't speaking to any of them but I was just kind of watching. Later we were in the classroom and I remember playing a game of basketball (in the classroom). This game was very symbolic though (it was evident even in the dream). In this dream there was a good team and a (bad) evil team. Obama wasn't playing on either team but he was in the classroom. I want to say that the teams seem like it was only made up of girls, but I don't exactly remember. I was on the good team and it was like if you were on the good team you just new what to do but if you were on the evil (bad) team then you didn't. I believe I was the captain of the team... I know I was the point guard and I was scoring alot and we won the game.

After the game I remember going back and sitting at the table/desk in class... Barak came next to me and he was talking and flirting with me (at this point in the dream I thought about another dream that I had that I also posted on this site about a group of people with guns... I will link that dream at the bottom of this). After awhile it was time to go. I remember packing up my bag & then before getting ready to go I was looking for my marker and I couldn't find it at first... I searched and searched and then I finally found it and put it away. After that the order of this dream gets weird, because I am at my house, but I am trying to hurry up and get to the bus (and this is after I had just got out of school). So as I go out of my garage all the school buses are lined up in my driveway the way they would be at school when kids are coming out of school to get ready to go home. Since I usually don't ride the bus I don't know what bus #. So I begin to look in the windows for people who would ride my bus. I spot Barak at the back of one of the buses (I believe he sees me). I start running towards the front of that bus for the bus driver to let me on, but he keeps driving. So I run along side of it as it is pulling out of the driveway with all the other buses. I beg for the driver to let me on. He kind of shrugs like he can't. When you pull out of my driveway there is a stop sign near by, so I said at the stop sign just let me on (he still doesn't want to). At the stop sign his door automatically opens and he doesn't want me to get on, but I stick my hand in there and hop on the step. I remember saying something to the driver like, " you don't want me on here because you don't recognize my face" and he looks at me like duh. Against the drivers will I struggle to get on the bus and I try to keep my balance while walking onto the bus and trying to find a seat. It seemed like most of the seats were full , but I spotted a girl not to far from the front that had an empty spot next to her. The girl was slunched over sleeped (looked abnormal), but I asked her did she mind if I sat next to her ( I'm pretty sure there was no responce but that didn't seem to effect me). I sat there and I remember at some point the girl just wasn't there anymore. While I was on the bus Barak was sitting in the very back seat and he had 2 sisters that were on the bus too... one was in the middle and the other one was in the front. The one that was in the middle had a baby on her lap. The sister in the very front began talking about how she wanted to be in a relationship ( I think she wanted to pursue one) and whatever she said upset the other sister in the middle and she said, "Obamas wait... we don't put ourselves out there like that". After she says that Barak yells, "THAT'S RIGHT". The sister in the front gets frustrated and says to the other sister, " that's easy for you to say, you have a baby boy at age 16". Then they continue to argue back and forth and that's all I remember.

here is the link to the dream that I referenced to in this dream:http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/people-come-after-me-with-guns-after-i-reject-them-t1013.htm

This dream seems like it was everywhere and the end of the dream really has me saying "huh" lol.
The fact that I even had a dream with a Barak Obama in my dream shocks me or McCain for that matter, because I am not big on politics at all ( I will be voting still though).

I know this dream was everywhere but if the Lord gives you any insight please share

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In highschool with Barak Obama

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:23 am

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part..

As I read into both dreams I kept seeing something stick out to me.I asked the Lord what is the center point of this dream.. This has nothing to do with my view points about this election I just desire to hear our Beloveds heart in regards to what he is saying in this hour.

I sensed that in the above dream Obama wanted nothing to do with the good Basketball team or the evil team. It shows me he is disguising his real stance on good or evil. Then he flirts with you in a sense to win some kind of approval from you that he is not revealing what he stands for. Then the bus was interesting he is sitting on the back of the bus. Again what I am seeing with this is," that he again is not revealing his true beliefs and not being honest in who he is by standing out or sitting up front of the bus.

Bottom line there is no honesty or truth shown by Obama in this dream he sits back and keeps people wondering where he really stands.

Please toss what does not fit as I only see in part.

P.S. The Lord is releasing dreams in this hour because it is a critical time in our nation. I am not a political person but this year that all changed through many dreams on this election.

Blessings dear one.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:32 am

Thanks for the insight... do you have any idea what the whole sister thing was about near the end of the dream?

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 am

Hi,

I sensed that the argument confirmed that the sister represents the two side of Obama often our sisters or brothers represent apart of our selves.One of the sisters wanted to persue a relationship which upset the other sister. The other sister commented on how you do not put yourself out there Obama waited. Obama He yells out that is right! The sister who wants to persue a relationship reminds her sister she had a baby at age 16. I sensed that the two sisters seem to battle each other with again where each other stands.

Obama waiting represents he does not have a relationship with the American people and he has not won the election yet which represents the baby. The sisters arguing shows me that the American people are arging over what they want to see as well.One defends him and the other desires to know who they are voting for( which is the one wanting a relationship). I see this from more then just one angle.

I hope this helps

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:48 am

wow... you know I hadn't even looked at it that way. That is really interesting. Thank you very much for all your input. I will definitely be praying as we approach election day.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top