Open eyes Vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open eyes Vision

Post by pureheart on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello,

I really need insight of this vision I had while I was just sitting here minding my own business.[b] In this vision I saw myself standing in front of so many women. I can not even count how many but was a room full of women, they look like they been through a lots, hungry for something new, hurting, battle women etc. I was preaching but the way I preach was very different and unique it was like I applied with real life along with the word of God to back it up. But I saw me it look like wow I look diffrent the anointing was strong in there but there was such of a strong power of God in there. I do not know what this vision mean but sometime I wonder what God have assign me to do. When I said it was a room full of women it look like thousands in there.

I appreciate any insight

pureheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open eyes Vision

Post by Godchick on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 am

Hi pure heart!

What do YOU feel like God could be saying to you through this vision?

What were your emotions in the dream?

What is your hearts desire? is it to preach and teach?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:08 am

hi there... just my thoughts about visions and pictures frm my experience. pls pray upon it.

for me most visions hve been more literal... to me what you see is what u get, kinda thing. thinking

for example: I was praying about a job that I had wanted, I prayed a lot an really kept pressing for an asnwer frm the Lord. Next morning, i woke up saw an OPEN EYE vision of an exam paper which read " Failed ".
I got a call that i did not get the job.
Usually i ask to myself: how did i feel? what were the first thoughts that came to my mind when i got the vision? was I thinking about a certain thing or praying about it?

Hope this helps a bit. PTL.. I want to have more visions!!
happy dance :hallelujah:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top