Jesus in my room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus in my room

Post by Jasmine on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:25 pm

I was in my old apartment. A few of my classmates were in my room and they were messing it up. I was laying down on the bed. I wasn't too happy that they were there. One boy from my class threw up and his vomit landed on me a little bit.

Next Scene:
I was in this room with white walls and three beds. The beds and sheets and pillows were white, but the sheets were all messy and unfolded. It was a few hours after the classmates left. I was happy now. I was moving toward the beds to fix them. But I saw moving on the third bed. I knew it was a spirit. The spirit was moving his hand across the sheets on the third bed. Then it went to the second and began folding the sheets. I thought it was an angel. Then I saw a light blue silhoette of the spirit then I saw a flash of what looked like Jesus from those old Jesus paintings from the 1600's some time like that.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus in my room

Post by Love's child on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Hebrews 10:16
16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

This dream is dealing with the place of covenant and has to do with the renewing of the mind. I will explain in more detail below…

I was in my old apartment. A few of my classmates were in my room and they were messing it up. I was laying down on the bed. I wasn't too happy that they were there. One boy from my class threw up and his vomit landed on me a little bit.

The fact that it is in your old apartment is key in identifying that it has do with a past season in your life. I believe your room is representing you (chambers of your heart). The classmates are being used to signify what it is of the past that is having an effect now. A classroom is a place where you learn so I believe the classmates are being used to symbolize past knowledge. I strongly believe that your bed is representing the place of covenant. Guess where God has written the new covenant? In our hearts (in your room) on our mind (on your bed) Hebrews 10:16. You were getting upset about how these classmates (past knowledge) was messing up (thought process) your bed (mind). You mentioned how one boy from your class threw up and a bit of the vomit landed on you. This is depicting the residue of the past having a bit of an influence on your mind. This was upsetting you because of your desire to be completely free from any past strongholds (the things messing up your bed).

Part 2 of your dream is very encouraging…
I was in this room with white walls and three beds. The beds and sheets and pillows were white, but the sheets were all messy and unfolded. It was a few hours after the classmates left. I was happy now. I was moving toward the beds to fix them. But I saw moving on the third bed. I knew it was a spirit. The spirit was moving his hand across the sheets on the third bed. Then it went to the second and began folding the sheets. I thought it was an angel. Then I saw a light blue silhoette of the spirit then I saw a flash of what looked like Jesus from those old Jesus paintings from the 1600's some time like that.

In this second part I believe that the room is completely white because when you were saved you were washed white as snow by the blood of Jesus and the three beds represent being regenerated by the Triune God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). Even though God washes us clean when we are born again we still have to renew our minds (which is why your sheets were still messy and unfolded). Before you just had one bed (you were the lord of your own mind) but once you got saved you were given three beds because your mind was no longer being ruled by yourself but God (trinity). You said it was a few hours after the classmates left that the room became white with three beds... I believe the few hours was being used to show you that a span of time has taken place between the first scene and second scene of your dream. In the dream you moving towards the beds to fix them is representative of you focusing on renewing your mind (through reading the Word), and as a result of you focusing on renewing your mind (fixing the bed) the Holy Spirit begins working on your mind. If we don't take the step of renewing our mind then we wont progress (sheets wont get fixed). While it is your job to get in the Word to renew your mind, it is a work of the Holy Spirit that brings transformation. The reason why you saw a flash of Jesus through the Spirit is because the role of the Holy Spirit is to reveal Jesus. The Holy Spirit reveals Jesus (without the Spirit we cannot gain revelation) and Jesus is God manifested in the flesh (remember Jesus would not do anything or speak on His own authority unless He seen His Father in heaven do it).

In conclusion: This dream is showing you that as you focus on renewing your mind you will be transformed by the Holy Spirit working in your life!

Romans 12:2
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Ephesians 4:17-20
17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of[d] the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, 18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart; 19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. 20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

ps: The title of your dream is spot on... you said "Jesus in my room" and your room represents your heart. Keep pressing forward in the things of God! thumbs

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks but do you have any idea why he started on the second bed (Jesus) and why he was moving his hand across the third?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:49 am

I only shared what was given to me... I don't have any more details. I try to be careful not to add things if I don't know. The important theme of this dream to me seems to be the importance of renewing the mind from the influences of the "old man". If you believe there may be a specific significane to the order of how the spirit moved in the dream, or that it could represent certain things in your life, you should pray! When God gives us dreams He wants us to seek Him for the answers. I encourage you to seek Him about it, especially if you believe the Lord is wanting you to grasp something concerning that part of the dream.

Remember to focus on renewing your mind! As you do God will bring transformation... taking in the Word on a regular basis is so important!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Thx can you also help me with this one too? http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t10833-he-was-trying-to-kill-us

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top