Repost: Seeking Confirmation Please!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Seeking Confirmation Please!!

Post by blessed1 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:33 am

I believe this is a prohetic dream that the Lord is showing me there will be a couple of additions to my family in the future, with the two extra silver cups and the larger 7th one represents Him. I think the little boy represents that one of them will be a boy. I have put a lot of thought and prayer into the meaning of this dream. Anyone else have any thoughts on what I am believing it to mean?

Here's the dream...

I dreamt that I was at a store or some place where you pick out things for weddings. I am married, but it seems that it was my wedding that I was planning. I was sitting on a bench, like I was waiting for my turn, beside a little boy who was wearing a cowboy hat, whose face I never saw. IRL, I have two daughters that were there somewhere, too. Next, I stood up and there was a shelf in front of me with silver cups and I thought that those were the ones that I wanted. I believe there were six and a 7th one that was bigger than the rest. I stacked them in two's with the big one beside the rest. Then, I sat back down and the little boy wanted to see the cups, too, so I lifted him up to see them. End of dream.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Seeking Confirmation Please!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:37 am

I'm not interpreting just giving you my observations.

7 is a Holy number. When Moses was given the instructions on building God's dwelling and all the artifacts, one of them was a pure gold menorah which held 7 candles representing the tribes of Israel with the most prominent in the middle http://www.ajudaica.com/category/468/Menorah/

http://www.the-tabernacle-place.com/tabernacle_articles/tabernacle_menorah.aspx

The big one I believe if Yeshua.

The wedding I believe is you preparing to wed our Savior Yeshua, which we as believers will have a great wedding!

Silver represents redemption.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Thank you Hind'sFeet! That is a beautiful and awesome take on it! I don't think I would've ever thought of it that way! What about the boy with the cowboy hat, though? scratching chin Any thoughts?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:16 pm

I really don't know about the boy.
I've had a lot of dreams with boys in them that aren't mine also, still don't know who the kids are. Mia says that they could be timelines, based on the ages of the children or babies.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top