Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unaday*

Joyce Meyers word from the Lord ministered to me- hope it ministers to you

December 14th Joyce Meyers

Abide in God
If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. — John 15:7The verse for today tells us we can ask whatever we “will” and it will be done for us if we abide in Christ. The only way this is possible is for a merging of our desires with God’s desires to take place as we mature in Him.The goal of every true believer is to be one with God. This happens spiritually when we are born again, and it occurs in mind, will, and emotions as we continue to grow and mature in Him. As we do so, our desires become His desires and we are safe in following them.The call that Dave and I have to our ministry is a good example of this. God’s desire was for us to be in ministry and help people in the ways He has gifted us to help them. That has also been the desire of our hearts. We could not have spent many years traveling every weekend, staying in hotels, and being away from our family if our desire for ministry was not God-given. He has put such a strong desire to minister in us that we are willing to make any sacrifice necessary or overcome any opposition that may come against us in order to accomplish His will for us.To abide with God is to “hang out” with Him, to spend time with Him, live in His presence, and nurture the desires He puts in our hearts, because that is His will for us. He speaks to us and puts desires in our hearts so we will pray and ask for those things He wants to give us. He will be faithful to give us our desires as long as they are also His desires and as long as we abide in Him.God’s word for you today: “Hang out” with God today; He’s a great companion.