Well full of Fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well full of Fish

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 am

I was standing at the edge of a well which was like a pool because there was no wall protecting people from falling in. At the bottom of this well was a very bright light so the water at the bottom was very bright and at the top the water was only dimly lit because the well was quite deep, and outside of the well was very dimly lit.

There was a man there who was encouraging me to get into the water but the idea of getting into the water was revolting to me because there were fish in there. At the top of the well there were so many fish, they were packed together like this:

[img][/img]

As you got farther down the fish spread out a bit more so that there were about about this many.

As you went down they became bigger and fewer like they appear in these pictures.

[img][/img]

At the deepest third of the well there were only four really big fish.

The man was encouraging me to come into the water but I was not having it. The fish were gross. So he got in the water and as soon as he did one of the big fish from the bottom came swimming straight up toward him so I threw something at it to stop it.

EOD

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Well full of Fish

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 am

Hi Mia
Were the fish ugly or were you just grossed out by the fact that there were so many in this well?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 am

They weren't ugly.....per se. They were fish. And I felt like he wanted me to go down to the bottom with the big fish.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey Mia, on the symbols page, I just noticed that Gissy had a dream of really big fish as well... maybe talk to her?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi Mia
It almost seems like there is an unusual hiearchy here. Three levels. Each level less fish but bigger fish. Each level takes you lower. There is also the uneasiness and repulse of stepping into the deep. Is God wanting taking you some where deeper in him but there are principalities on different levels you will have to contend with and don't want to contend with? Or don't feel ready too?
Ezekiel 47 comes to mind very strongly: The levels of anoiting. A man was leading too.
Ezekiel 47
The man brought me back to the entrance to the temple, and I saw water coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was coming down from under the south side of the temple, south of the altar. 2 He then brought me out through the north gate and led me around the outside to the outer gate facing east, and the water was trickling from the south side.
3 As the man went eastward with a measuring line in his hand, he measured off a thousand cubits[a] and then led me through water that was ankle-deep. 4 He measured off another thousand cubits and led me through water that was knee-deep. He measured off another thousand and led me through water that was up to the waist. 5 He measured off another thousand, but now it was a river that I could not cross, because the water had risen and was deep enough to swim in—a river that no one could cross. 6 He asked me, “Son of man, do you see this?”

Then he led me back to the bank of the river. 7 When I arrived there, I saw a great number of trees on each side of the river. 8 He said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah,[b] where it enters the Dead Sea. When it empties into the sea, the salty water there becomes fresh. 9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live. 10 Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Mediterranean Sea. 11 But the swamps and marshes will not become fresh; they will be left for salt. 12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:16 pm

For now we see in a mirror dimly lit, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12

I believe this dream is revealing something...

I was standing at the edge of a well which was like a pool because there was no wall protecting people from falling in. At the bottom of this well was a very bright light so the water at the bottom was very bright and at the top the water was only dimly lit because the well was quite deep, and outside of the well was very dimly lit.

I believe the water well represents the well of life and the bright light at the bottom is that of revelation and the Spirit of God illuminating the well. The well has no wall because Jesus tore down the wall of separation allowing us the opportunity of eternal life. I believe that the outside of the well is dimly lit (goes with the scripture above 1 Corinthians 13:12), because of its location… it is outside of the well. The only reason why there is light period is because of the light shining from within the well.

There was a man there who was encouraging me to get into the water but the idea of getting into the water was revolting to me because there were fish in there. At the top of the well there were so many fish, they were packed together

I’m not positive, because you didn’t say much about the man… but I believe the man could represent Jesus. It would only make sense that Jesus would be the one encouraging you to dive in… after all He is the one that has allotted the opportunity for you to be able to dive in. The fact that Jesus is encouraging you shows that you clearly already have a fellowshipping relationship with God, but perhaps something is hindering you from going deeper (where He wants you to go). The thing that is preventing you is the fish and I believe the fish represent other Christians. You mentioned how at the top of the well they were all packed together. Did you know that when fish are sick they all swim to the surface of a fish tank and hang out there? It’s there attempt to try and get oxygen. This says a lot to me… the fish hanging out at the top of the well appear to be sick Christians. Christians that have no depth, but want to have the name of a believer but they have no revelation knowledge, which is why they are dying (at the surface). The sad thing about this picture is that they are trying to get oxygen at the surface, but outside of the well is ruled by the “prince of the air”… so they are actually going away from pure air (Holy Spirit) towards the carnality which produces death. I believe that this is why you’re revolted by the fish and don’t want to dive in deeper. Perhaps you are seeing hypocritical Christians trying to walk the line of being both saved and in the world. However, in order to go deeper into what God is trying to show you, you are being put in a situation where you will have to dive in where they are in order to go deeper. The fact that God is encouraging you assures you that He doesn’t want your eyes to get distracted on them but to do deeper and keep your eyes focused on Him.

As you got farther down the fish spread out a bit more....As you went down they became bigger and fewer

As you go further down the fish are spread out more and bigger. There are less fish because there are less Christians going into the deep things of God, and they are bigger because they are healthier and full of the Word (revelation knowledge).

At the deepest third of the well there were only four really big fish.

The number 4 is known as universality or the number of creation set in order. I believe the fact that they were at the deepest portion was displaying God’s original intent and that is why they were really big… full of revelation.

The man was encouraging me to come into the water but I was not having it. The fish were gross. So he got in the water and as soon as he did one of the big fish from the bottom came swimming straight up toward him so I threw something at it to stop it.

When Jesus jumped into the water the big fish came swimming towards Him, because the big fish recognized who Jesus was (The big fish was full of the living word). I believe you threw something at the fish because of your perception of the fish at the top… but the fish at the bottom wasn’t bad. Jesus wants to invite you to go deeper and become even bigger.

Summary:
In short, I believe God is inviting you and encouraging you to do something that will ultimately cause you to go even deeper in Him. The key to reaching this place is to ignore distractions of “revolting “ Christians that either are causing you to be hesitant (or it could be something that you haven't faced yet that you could end up being hesitant to do as a result of the people)in diving in. Additionally don’t allow the sick fish (surface Christians) to cause you to despise the big fish (revelation filled Christians). Remember there are tares sown amongst the wheat… don’t discount the whole batch. If an opportunity is presented to you for the kingdom but the people appear to be shallow believers, don't discount it all because there are some true believers amongst the group and when you dive in those true believers will be drawn to you (the Jesus in you), just like the big fish was to Jesus.

This is just what I believe this could mean…

ps: It's so good to fellowship with you all again... it has been a LOOOONG time. I see things have matured A LOT on here. That's great! I moved and began working a new job while going to school at the same time and just wasn't able to get on here like I use to. I'm on break now YAY! Maybe I will be able to get on more often
flower

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:21 pm

We were posting almost at the same time!!!! Don't feel silly. It obviously took a lot longer for you to type that then me.

HERE IS THE INTERPRETATION:

This was a dream that I had when I was not attending church. I had it a long time ago when I had no idea about dream interpretation and it took years for me to understand it. I wasn't trying to interpret it but one day I was watching a Joyce Meyer teaching about "Going Deeper" and I suddenly realized that this was about my spiritual life.

My reluctance sprang from the fact that at the time that I had this dream, Churchy-Christians were the last thing I wanted to be immersed in. I was repelled by most Christians, and because of very serious issues that arose from a dating relationship with a tv evangelist, when I was first born again, I didn't trust them.

I didn't realize for years that this dream was actually the Lord calling me into fellowship with the Body of Christ..

GREAT JOB LOVE'S CHILD. You could not have interpreted this dream any better.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:24 pm

unaday* wrote:Hi Mia
It almost seems like there is an unusual hiearchy here. Three levels. Each level less fish but bigger fish. Each level takes you lower. There is also the uneasiness and repulse of stepping into the deep. Is God wanting taking you some where deeper in him but there are principalities on different levels you will have to contend with and don't want to contend with? Or don't feel ready too?
Ezekiel 47 comes to mind very strongly: The levels of anoiting. A man was leading too.
Ezekiel 47
The man brought me back to the entrance to the temple, and I saw water coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was coming down from under the south side of the temple, south of the altar. 2 He then brought me out through the north gate and led me around the outside to the outer gate facing east, and the water was trickling from the south side.
3 As the man went eastward with a measuring line in his hand, he measured off a thousand cubits[a] and then led me through water that was ankle-deep. 4 He measured off another thousand cubits and led me through water that was knee-deep. He measured off another thousand and led me through water that was up to the waist. 5 He measured off another thousand, but now it was a river that I could not cross, because the water had risen and was deep enough to swim in—a river that no one could cross. 6 He asked me, “Son of man, do you see this?”

Then he led me back to the bank of the river. 7 When I arrived there, I saw a great number of trees on each side of the river. 8 He said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah,[b] where it enters the Dead Sea. When it empties into the sea, the salty water there becomes fresh. 9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live. 10 Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Mediterranean Sea. 11 But the swamps and marshes will not become fresh; they will be left for salt. 12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

You are right on track!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:25 pm

EmilyM wrote:Hey Mia, on the symbols page, I just noticed that Gissy had a dream of really big fish as well... maybe talk to her?

yep I need the talk because I still don't know the meaning of that big fish!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 am

lol Gissy...

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:40 am

Love's Child, WONDERFUL to see you! huggins Hope your new season allows you to come by more often! Great interpretation, I'm in agreement after the fact ( :nothingtoadd: .... :laughing: ).

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:34 pm

lola21st wrote: ( :nothingtoadd: .... :laughing: ).

lol!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:09 pm

lola21st wrote:Love's Child, WONDERFUL to see you! Hope your new season allows you to come by more often! Great interpretation, I'm in agreement after the fact ( :nothingtoadd: .... :laughing: ).

I missed you huggins I hope to be on here more too!!!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:34 pm

LC - BTW, congratulations on your new appointment...don't know if you noticed it or not, but check under your avatar... thumbs clapping :praiseg-d:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:56 pm

wink

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 am

lola21st wrote:LC - BTW, congratulations on your new appointment...don't know if you noticed it or not, but check under your avatar... thumbs clapping :praiseg-d:

Thanks!!! This site has been such a blessing to me... if you were to look back at some of my first post you would know how I've been blessed. It's because of this site that I started stirring the gift. One of my dreams that Mia, Daph and I believe Dove Solution helped to interpret had to do with me being afraid to step out. It's a blessing to come to a place where others encourage you in the things of the Lord!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:20 am

Amen Amen Amen

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Love's child wrote:
lola21st wrote:LC - BTW, congratulations on your new appointment...don't know if you noticed it or not, but check under your avatar... thumbs clapping :praiseg-d:

Thanks!!! This site has been such a blessing to me... if you were to look back at some of my first post you would know how I've been blessed. It's because of this site that I started stirring the gift. One of my dreams that Mia, Daph and I believe Dove Solution helped to interpret had to do with me being afraid to step out. It's a blessing to come to a place where others encourage you in the things of the Lord!

You do have a gift, I remember my first dream I posted. Someone had made an interpretation (I don't think they are on the site anymore) and I really wasn't sure about it but other people came agreeing so I was thinking that was the interpretation (cause so many people saw it too). But then you came along and said exactly what I was thinking. You saw the dream as prophetic and so did I but many said it was symbolic. What you said stood out and when it manifest I will let you know. PTL, keep building on His gift!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top