Alligator and snakes in water dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alligator and snakes in water dream

Post by wanda jeanne on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

scratching chin Last night in my dream, I remember quoting Scriptures, "Hosanna, Hosanna...Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty who was, is and is to come." And after that, I ended up being a passenger in a car with someone I knew from my high school. And, we went to sit by the dock of the bay. While sitting, I called her name and she became a man named Larious (it sounded like Lazarus) and he said, "No, I'm her husband." We were dangling our feet over the bay and I looked down and saw dead snakes floating in the clear blue water with their mouths open. They were on their back (which appeared to be grayish) and their belly was white. As I looked past the dead snakes, I saw an alligator moving beside them. The alligator left when we spotted it and went to another side of the bay and jumped up on a flat piece of metal or plastic that was jutting out into the water. There were other people standing near the alligator , however no one was afraid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Muchas gracias! Scratch Chin

wanda jeanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alligator and snakes in water dream

Post by owen on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:11 pm

hola wanda,

habla español usted? Quiero preguntarle tres cosas ?

to whom did say im her husband? who is he referring to? Do you recognize the man in real life?

muchisima gracias!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wanda jeanne on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 am

Hola Owen,

Hablo un pequito español. He was speaking to me about the lady that I was sitting with initially (the lady from my high school). I didn't recognize the man, however he was friendly.

muchisima gracias!

wanda jeanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:17 am

Muy bien, you said that his name sounds like lazarus, and lazarus means God is my help, I think your dream tells you that God is always there for you to help you in every circumstances.

snakes and alligator means lies, tales that are not true, and you saw the snake dead which could mean that the lies had no power to bring damage or sting its poison to you and others, it is because God is there, your help, who protects you. This is why the alligator went far away because God is there with you.

Parece que este sueño es buenisimo que dice que la presencia de Dios siempre esta en ti, para ayudarte y protegirte.

Dios le bediga! y muchas bendiciones para ti!

hasta luego!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top