Understanding the Map

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Understanding the Map

Post by munnia on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:28 am

My dream:

I drive up to this park that I had been to previously with my husband. We had a spat so I ended up driving back to the park in my white car. I pull out my blue and white lawn chair that pulls out in a longer lounge chair. I take it back to the picnic area and I noticed within few minutes a whole group of homeless people come and join me with their lawn chairs. I looked at my watch and it was 6pm New Year’s Eve and I wanted to catch the New Year’s Eve celebration throughout the world. So I turn on the plasma TV (that is in this park) and I couldn’t seem to locate the channel of the celebration. The gentlemen sitting next to me says, “Here let me try”, we landed on some kind of a News station, don’t know if it was Fox news or Northwest Central News. Right as I’m watching the weather news, I get a phone call from one of my transportation dispatcher asking me if there was a story that I wanted to include in a particular bill. Her name was Beth Young. I told her, “No Story, no story, just bill it as is.” I get back to watching the news and one of the homeless guys gets a phone call that we are not able to watch the Celebration because the Muslims had done something and there was a circuit breaker within…” I didn’t know exactly what that meant. I looked closer at the weather news and it was the map of the United States. The whole map was orange; on the left side of the map in a northwest valley was a steep and dry precipice. Out of no where, there was a flood of raindrops that hit the precipice. I thought that was a bit unusual. Than the newscaster said that the park we were at had gold and diamonds in its walls. The homeless people decided to tear the walls apart. The architect and the builders did such a terrible job that the concrete wall felt immediately apart and I was rather upset with the homeless people for destroying the property. No jewels were found. I decided to go to the mall. Today was the day that many people were going to do inventory for the malls.

I believe that the map symbolizes that there will be change and it won't be a pleasant change. (I live in the Pacific Northwest) In the meterology world, dark orange color represents severe rain. In the spiritual world this color of orange represents unrighteousness. I see a double prophecy here: one that I need to change the unrighteousness in my life and the second, God is going to send a flood of blessing when that change is complete. I find it strange that I am given the time and the day when this will occur, Dec 31st at 6pm. The park represents the world or the mission field that is losing its earthly treasures. The inventory represents that I need take a stock of what is going on in life or in my life. I don't know the meaning of the rest and am slowly trying to unravel the entire meaning. But wanted help to make sure that I am on the right path in understanding this.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Understanding the Map

Post by munnia on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:46 pm

I am beginning to think this dream may not necessarily be for me in general but rather for the public.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:20 am

Hi munnia,

I have not taken the test.

For your discernment, just some thoughts, discard what does not rest for you.

I do believe the wall speaks of boundaries, and when the newscaster was saying there were jewels in the wall, it made me think about the wailing wall in Isreal. Prayer, prayer, prayer, and answers to prayer.

This wall in your dream is getting torn down by the homeless (un-saved crowds....vs... we that are saved have a permanent home in Him)
They are looking for this richness but not for the One who holds the treasure of Salvation.
They just want the benefits.
They are unregenerate, and lack understanding.
They think they can find the riches by their own strength, or by stealing, which gives the power of the enemy reign over them.

“But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us” (2 Corinthians 4:7)

Our treasure is in Him, who resides within us by His Holy Spirit.
Those who are saved hold this treasure. You are in a place of rest in Him (the park on comfortable outstretched lounge) and have opportunity to let your light shine before those who are unsaved.

God hides you under His protective wing, and every jewel and richness He has given you is concealed in Him.

The media has a way of producing the worlds agenda, and the enemy of this world uses it to fulfill his agenda of fear.
You tell Beth Young (Greek form of the Hebrew name אֱלִישֶׁבַע ('Elisheva') meaning "my God is an oath" or perhaps "my God is abundance".
My thoughts on billing the story as is...
"The price has been paid in full.", "Gods justice is perfect" and "His Mercy reigns forever".
He is worthy of praise. He is love and He is Truth. He is the way, the only way home

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!

It is a good time to take inventory, for all of us.

James 4:10
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.

There are many still lost, and still hope for them, if His Glory shines through us.

Weather report across the nation

[i]A warning of placing faith in our own works (orange/rust) for salvation, (this is destructive and divisive) (the crevice) instead of relying on what he accomplished on the cross, and in His strength to bring victory, salvation and healing to those who are lost.
May His healing power sanctifiy us (rains) and heal the division, cleanse our Body and drive out the false teachings.
Prayer, prayer prayer..

Our foundation, our walls are built upon Christ and built up in Him and in His Word, by His Spirit.
The mountains and earthly walls can be torn down, but He reigns forever. Amen?

Peace,

Piano

Last edited by piano on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and addition)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Thank you for sharing that Piano. I hadn't thought of the dream in your form of interpretation. But it did enlighten me. I believe there is a lot of truth to what you said. I guess what really bothers me is the date Dec 31st at 6pm - I don't know what will happen or will have taken place before that time. There is so much physical rain and change of weather throughout the whole nation of America that it is causing damage and I believe it has to do with judgment, I do pray that God's rain will wash away all of our impurities and unrighteousness that is sweeping across the land.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 am

Hi munnia,

Thank you for responding.
I do hear you on the weather changes in our nation.
Those who oppress will be held accountable...I believe this.

The question I have for you is, having a dream of this nature spurns what reaction within?

When I see a dream of this nature....
(if there is something ugly on the way, OR if there isn't then I pray and leave worry behind)

So it is a choice for me to have fear becasue he gives me a date, or rejoice that He gives me a date, a heads up in order to act in faith and through what He leads by His Spirit in prayer.

I see this as an opportunity to warn and intercede with Holy prayer for His will, and then I usually throw in request for mercy and compassion upon those He wills, to His perfect purpose and future Glory. Deliverance from evil, and so on.

What does it stir up in you, this dream?

Peace to you,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 pm

I believe what stirred up inside of me was looking at the map and realizing something was going to take place in this country and whatever was going to take place, wasn't a good thing. I know that God will take care of his own no matter what takes place and I can rest in that fact - God is in complete control. And No, I don't want to live in fear. I will continue to pray for God's direction on this.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:29 am

Thanks munnia,

Reading: 2 Peter 3

There is mercy, and there is judgment.
God is merciful, with His mercy endures forever.

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.(I Chr. 16:34) and (Psalm 136:1)

And new every morning...

This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
“ The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“ Therefore I hope in Him!”
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
For the salvation of the LORD. (Lamentations:3:21-26)

But God is also the embodiment of justice, for He will not be mocked.

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. (Gal 6:7,8)

May you have peace today,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by munnia on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Last night, a thought occured to me. This dream I had about in looking at the map through a TV screen (could be prophetic) - could 6 represent the final hour of mankind? Also looking back the last four weeks, there has been havoc of weather on the East Coast nothing we have ever seen before. Also in the last ten days, there has been an upheavel in Egypt due to the Muslims. What I had forgot to mention in my dream is while I was looking at the map and the crevice part that was part of northwest valley - in my mind during the dream, rang out the words mesopotamia because that is exactly what it looked like even though I was looking at a USA map. You are right Piano in stating that the wall represents the wailing wall. Israel will have to get involved in this new war with Egypt that is ran by the Muslims whether they like it or now. They are in the process of being robbed literally of their land - the jewel of where the Christian faith started.

I don't know how all the dots connect but I believe there is more to this dream than I can even imagine.

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top