swimming pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swimming pool

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:40 pm

dreamt i was driving home to my house -went past my brothers house-my-sister in law was swimming -my brother said she was tired-i got home i had a large swimming pool -as i was looking at it it was a regular rectangle shape when my brother came to look at it it changed shape-got bigger and flowed with the contours of the ground it sloped beautifully -i went to take a lump of grass to peter to fill in a bare patch at the top of the pool-when i got to him there was no grass left in my hand just a few small pieces of weed and an empty plastic seed tray -the empty patch had filled up -no more grass was needed-as i was looking at the beautiful pool i was concerned that if it should rain the muddy rain water would come off the slope and into the swimming pool -we should build a small wall to stop this from happening.end of dream.

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: swimming pool

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:29 am

David,

I believe here your driving represents your life and your control in it. You have gone through phases of it (spiritually) and you are past the law and you are in the spiritual realm of Grace. Your sister in law swimming to me is living in the law. Your brother to me represents the Lord and he is giving you more in the spirit....giving you overflow. There may be patches in your life where you have situations where you feel like fixing an area, but the Lord will mend it for you. The worry of mud and rain indicates to me that you are concerned about keeping your spiritual house clean and are willing to build a wall (spiritual walk with the Lord) to prevent any defeat that may come your way. This is a very encouraging dream.

I pray this is of help to you,

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 am

thanks connie-i missed ure reply-almost 2 years later-but thanks and God bless

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 pm

Sponsored content