The thieves and the church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The thieves and the church

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 am

Hi everyone,I had a dream few days ago-There was this community,and all the buildings seemed incomplete,and it didn't seem like I belonged there,like I came to do something,and I was too well-dressed,I had a bag and some money,and books.Suddenly,I saw thieves down the road and chaos broke out,people began running around looking for shelter,and locking houses,but because I didn't live there,I didn't know where to run to.I ran from house to house and someone let me in after I explained why I was there.I somehow walked out the back of that house and saw a church,and people were worshipping,and they seemed unfazed by the chaos and fear outside.I walked into the church and everyone laid down on the floor,and I did the same.I looked out the window and saw one of the thieves with a gun and he walked passed the church and didn't come in.The sense of danger later passed,and I felt a little kid lying on my back as I laid on the floor .anyone please??And I did lose my bag in the panic crying

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thieves and the church

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 pm

This dream represents running to the shelter of the Lord. I believe this is foretelling a need to run to the Lord for shelter and, the beauty is, this is His promise that you will be protected.

It's a beautiful dream really.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:32 am

Thanks again Mia,It does ring true.I will keep praying and make God my hiding place. praying

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top