shoe dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoe dream

Post by Renewed on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Went to my dad former church, went upstairs because thatís where the saints go to eat after church until the next service,,,,,,,
I walked upstairs and wore a black suit with black shoes/white polka dots. . As I got to the top of the stairs, and as I was walking towards them, I looked at myself at the mirrors that was on the right side of the wall, there were an unidentified female walkimng behind me. As I approched the saints they were all appear to be having church instead of gathering to eat.

I walked to the front row and sat down; I kept looking around for my dad. I was trying to mouth to my cousins in the back of me, did they see my daddy.

The two little cousins of mine showed up, I asked about my dad, they did not knew him or me because they were my cousins children, I could tell by how they favor them in the face.

So I pick up my coat to leave and walked to the back, I noticed that my shoes was off, so I went to the hallway and asked one of my cousins to get my shies up front, she came back wit the wrong shoes. plus they were mismatch, then another woman came back with another pair of shoes and they were brown with white polka dots.

So I stood in athe hallways trying to figure out, how I was going to find the shoes myself without interrupting the service. All the while my cousin kept saying ainít no shoe up there at all, She made it seem that someone took my shoes and I was figuring out Why?
Who will steal my shoes?

Any idea what this might mean?

Renewed

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: shoe dream

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi, I was wondering if there is someone in your life who has you questioning your selfworth and or your God given Identity? Here by trying to make you be something you are not. (hence bring you the wrong shoes)
Our shoes are a reflection of our perosnality and something that fits us. So when you lost your shoes, perhpas you are in a struggle with your identy and fitting in or out of place. No one new your Dad or you very well.

Something to consider and pray about. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Thanks Lori

I just been promoted and going to a new place of work. I will be more in leadership position. And I have been questioning myself if I am a leader type and f I can handle the job more so be respected.
Where I am going, there will be some who isupset I got the job and they didn't.

The job where I am leaving used to be jealous, maybe still is, but I think they feel that I am not able to handle th eposition.

That was a good thought Lori.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:16 pm

Praise God. Remember that God is the one who brings promotion and if you got promoted it is because the Lord did it. So be confident in Him and what He is calling you to do, and that is to lead. Be confident if you are there, it is because you are suppose to be there, the Lord will teach you as you go and give you everything you need along the way.

Hang on to your SHOES... hee hee

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Bless you
that encouraged me

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down