Help interprete dream about giving birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help interprete dream about giving birth

Post by richdlady on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 am

I dream't that was was pregnant and ready to give birth my mum was always with me for support and everyone around was commenting that my tummy had descended ready for birthing. When I went in to labour it was at the door step of a hut with my head on my mum's lap and a well known pastor was delivering the baby.
I was not in pain but it was like I passed wind and the baby came out, I did not see the baby all I saw was the placenta and the pastor who was delivering me was on the phone talking to someone then I heard him say we need an offertory here. Someone went away and came back holding a wooden thing in his hands and put it down. I did not see what it was. There were many people around me who were like helping the pastor to delver the baby it was like they were all being cleansed before they touched the baby. I did not see the baby or touch it or even hear it cry so I assumed it was dead so I layed back and started to cry then I woke up.

I have tried to look for symbols and piece this dream together but I am getting myself confused. please help.

richdlady

View user profile http://www.fmn-marketing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Help interprete dream about giving birth

Post by unaday* on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:09 pm

It sounds like God is getting ready to release a great ministry into your life. This ministry seems like it will be encouraged to come forth by those who are in leadership position of possibly your church or churches.
It also sounds like God may have already shown your ministry but you may feel unequipped - or assume you do not have the ability to perform what he has put in you hence you made the assumption that the baby is dead. Maybe He has not shown it to you yet but when he does you will feel this way. Whatever this ministry is God has already ordained it and consecrated it-hence the offertory. It will be bless many.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:01 am

Thank you unaday, I have had a lot of self doubt about what God has called me to do, I seem to carry a lot of gifting but I am not sure how to or where to start from. Quite true I think that I need to learn more before I can get the courage to go out and minister to others, I have fear that people will not accept what I hear the Lord say or that I am hearing wrong and I do not want to mislead the people of God.

Thanks again the interpretation has encouraged me to have faith in what God shows me and has taught me.

richdlady

View user profile http://www.fmn-marketing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top