Same Street different circumstances!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Same Street different circumstances!

Post by unaday* on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:11 am

On Saturday night I dreamt that I was walking to my mother-in law house. The dream didn't indicate why I was. It was a sunny day and I was walking down the street. The name of the street was Huntingwood. My lower back was in EXCRUITIATING pain as I walked. The pain was very sharp and I held my lower back as I walked. Sharp pains.

On Sunday night I dreamt that I was at work and it was take your children to work day and also youth day. So our office was flooded with young people. Some were youth from different organizations and there was also a class of 10th graders. I remember one of our managers saying to me that her daughter's 10th grade class is here sitting at the front of the office by reception. Then she said to me that there is a note waiting for me at reception. So I decided to walk to reception to pick up the note and see her daughter because I didn't know she even had a child! So when I got over there I saw the back of the head of a girl with curly blonde hair and knew it was her daughter because the manager had curly blond hair. then the girl turned around and looked at me and smiled. I remember that her eyes were big and brown the pupils were so big and brown that you couldn't see the whites of her eyes.
Then I took up the note from the receptionist and read it. It said: Call Mrs. Mills
and underneath that it said Huntingwood.
I knew that Mrs. Miller was a teacher and I also knew that she was on the street Huntingwood.

In real life my office deals with Children and Youth but usually outside not in the office.
Huntingwood is the ACTUAL name of the street that my mother in law lives on. There is also a middle school on that street. Also, the manager has no children in real life.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Street different circumstances!

Post by owen on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:13 am

unaday* wrote:
I knew that Mrs. Miller was a teacher and I also knew that she was on the street Huntingwood.

Hi unaday,

Is the statement above true IRL? Is she a teacher in the middle school you mentioned in Huntingwood?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 am

The only thing I saw in the dream was that you were walking on HUNTINGWOOD street with severe pain in your lower back-which I wonder if this indicated a baby for you? Haven't you been trying for a while now? Are both you and your manager currently trying for a child?

I will let you know what else comes to me. Please pray on what I've said

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 am

Hi Owen the first thing I did was check to see if there is a teacher by that name and there isn't one.
Hi Desiree
We haven't really been trying since the miscarriage but will start trying again very soon. The manager at my workplace isn't trying either.
Thanks guys!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:01 am

Maybe there's a Mrs. Miller on that street? A neighbor, not a teacher at the middle school...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 am

unaday* wrote:Huntingwood. My lower back was in EXCRUITIATING pain as I walked. The pain was very sharp and I held my lower back as I walked. Sharp pains.

hi unaday,

Did you have a painful experience with your mother-in-law? something that caused pain in you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:55 am

the other dream I believe is a confirmation about your gift of teaching, you are a gifted teacher. do you have a desire to teach esp. to children and teenagers?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 am

Hi Owen,
I started to feel the same way about the teaching over a few days. I believe that God has spoken to you about that. Some years ago he spoke to me very strongly about the gift of teaching and being an influence in the school system. Thank you!

In regards to mother in law no painful experience with her she has been a rock and encouragement in my life.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am

unaday* wrote:Hi Owen,
I started to feel the same way about the teaching over a few days. I believe that God has spoken to you about that. Some years ago he spoke to me very strongly about the gift of teaching and being an influence in the school system. Thank you!

you are welcome! happy dance

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 am

unaday* wrote:In regards to mother in law no painful experience with her she has been a rock and encouragement in my life.

That is really good! :hooray: I thank God for that!

All I know walking in a particular street could mean spiritual journey. But i wonder why there is pain.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:39 pm

unaday maybe you should try calling Mrs Miller, the one you know IRL?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi Gissy I don't know a Mrs Mills in real life

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 pm

right, but you do know a Mrs Miller right? Maybe you should try contacting her? I think Mills is close enough to Miller

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:57 pm

All I know walking in a particular street could mean spiritual journey. But i wonder why there is pain.

I was wondering too and I can only think of two things (these are just my thoughts) -

1) Since one of Unaday's gifts is healing, this back pain may actually symbolize another gift, i.e., mercy/knowledge - she feels the pain of the person she's to heal in the same location, literally feeling the pain...

2) I agree that this may be a spiritual journey and the pain may symbolize that the Christian walk is not easy, in fact it can be painful at times - things we sacrifice in order to follow Christ , persecution that we sometimes face because we stand for Christ, and the process that we go through to get to that place to willingly sacrifice and/or endure persecution....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Can I ask a question, does 'back pain' make you think of pregnancy/labour? There also seems to be a very connotations to 'feminity' and 'motherhood.' im just learning... :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 am

lola21st wrote:

I was wondering too and I can only think of two things (these are just my thoughts) -

1) Since one of Unaday's gifts is healing, this back pain may actually symbolize another gift, i.e., mercy/knowledge - she feels the pain of the person she's to heal in the same location, literally feeling the pain...

2) I agree that this may be a spiritual journey and the pain may symbolize that the Christian walk is not easy, in fact it can be painful at times - things we sacrifice in order to follow Christ , persecution that we sometimes face because we stand for Christ, and the process that we go through to get to that place to willingly sacrifice and/or endure persecution....

I agree with you, Lola, your views are not just rational and logical but also spiritually true.

AMEN!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 pm

godchick wrote:Can I ask a question, does 'back pain' make you think of pregnancy/labour? There also seems to be a very connotations to 'feminity' and 'motherhood.' im just learning... :)

that's true, the interpretation is in her feelings in the dream, I know pain is pain and back pain could meaning anything so una what do you think the pain could mean?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top