treasure book and boat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

treasure book and boat

Post by only4him on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:36 pm

I had a really long dream most of the dream is going all thru the house gathering up things but I never seem to have anything in my hand except this treasure book I keep looking at it all thru this dream but never open it. (it looks like a hymn book it is gold yellow in color with a small torch on front with an black oval circle line around it) I don't know why it was a treasure book but that was what I knew it was in the dream. I am going all through the house trying to prepare for some trip but I have no idea where im going which might be why i never seem to pick any thing up but carry this book around. this goes on for ever it seems I dreamed this all night and every time i looked at this book I woke up but went right back to sleep and kept dreaming right where I left off. at the end of the dream I go into my daughers bedroom and look out her window and wonder why is there a big red and white boat sitting there. and this is where I wake up because I look at the book again right after I was looking out the window at the boat.

any ideas what this could mean, I just thought it was weird that I would wake up every time I looked at the treasure book.
Thanks in advance for your help,
thinking

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: treasure book and boat

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:07 pm

What I feel is that the book represents the Word of God. The torch on the front represents the Word as well. Its a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. Have you found yourself treasuring the Word of God? Thats a WONDERFUL thing!
you have no idea where you're going, but the Word of God will point the way. Open it up and see what treasures are there for you. It sounds like God has a big plan for your life and it's just right there waiting for you like the boat.

just my thoughts...love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by only4him on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Thank you so much Daph. This makes total sense, because I know God is leading me in a direction but I have no idea what it is yet. I keep praying for him to show me but I guess the time has not yet come.
Thanks so much
Shalom

only4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:39 am

Just wanted to say that was my immediate and clear thought when I read your post. I totally come into agreement with Daph on this.

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top