Need help with direction of a vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with direction of a vision

Post by bbadilla on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 am

My husband and I are in the middle of being pruned. My husband has been without work for almost four months, I homeschool our 7yr old daughter and do not work. We have embarked on this scary journey because we believe this has been God's leading. Right now we are about to lose our home, barely have enough to eat, and we are at a milestone moment with short sale vs foreclosure vs praying God brings a job. So yesterday my husband and I prayed and stayed silent for a long time listening to hear from Him. My husband saw three different pictures. The first one was a white pillow, bordered with white lace, but the top was of silver. The second picture was a white pillow, bordered with worn out yellow lace, with a heart on the top and a black and white picture in that heart that he could not make out who or what it was. The third picture was of a rod ironed fence. It was white also, but throughout the post were swirls of design all filled in with gold. I believe this might be three years represented in different pictures, but when looking up meanings to these key things, I ended up very concerned and upset. I was wondering if anyone could pray for us and get a clear meaning of what God is trying to tell us. We are holding on as tight as we can, but this has definitely been the dark part of our journey. Thank you for taking time for us!

bbadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help with direction of a vision

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:25 am

The first thing that I think of when I see a pillow is rest.

Silver makes me think of wealth.

Pictures of people with a heart makes me think: family, love, couples.

Rest and trust God with your finances and your family.

The biblical interpretation for fences is protecting your possesions and it is usually in the connotation of doing it in your own strength, on your own, not with God.

There is only one passage of scripture in the english standard bible which contains a reference to pillow:

Wind and Wave Obey Jesus
35 On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, “Let us cross over to the other side.” 36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him. 37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. 38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” 39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”[d] 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”

Rest is the same as having faith. Jesus rested in the bow of the boat during a storm of hurricane proportions BECAUSE He had faith.

I'm not sure how your situation came to be but if you've made bad decisions, repent of them, and trust God to help because He will help no matter what. I only add that because sometimes we make mistakes and think that God won't help us because of them but He will. Truly trust God to do His best for you. When you are trusting you are resting.

Do not worry about tomorrow because today has enough cares of it's own. Jesus said, Birds don't work and God feeds them and He cares way more about you than He does about the birds. God cares about you. Get help and resources that are available to you so that you have enough to eat and trust Him for everything.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bbadilla on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 am

Thank you, Mia. I really appreciate your thoughts and encouragement. He has always taken care of us, and we have seen that so much during these times especially, why would we waiver and doubt now? Thank you for reminding me in my moment of weakness. Praise God that He is sovereign and bigger than all circumstances!

bbadilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:23 am

Amen! I'm praying for you too!

No matter what, God has a good plan for you and what He does in EVERY situation is turn it to good. huggins

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top