INTERPRET THIS DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INTERPRET THIS DREAM

Post by ambundol on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:52 am

I was driving and some people confronted me and said you owe too much you need to pay up the pressure was too much so i decided to destroy the car
by speeding off and wanting to crush into something. But forund i crushed at the top of a building. walked out of the car and entered the building. while i sat down dejected a choir was singing, a new gospel song very powerful and it was ministering to me. A woman entered the room selling food, she asked me if i wanted some i said i cannot afford, she she bent down and gave me the food anyway saying you were honest i like honest people. Within the dream i saw a vision(while talking to the woman) I saw many white cars different makes and models beautiful and i was told you have to pay 140 to afford.
dream august 2010

ambundol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INTERPRET THIS DREAM

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 am

ambundol wrote:I was driving and some people confronted me YOU ARE BEING CONFRONTED BY CONDEMNATIONand said you owe too much you need to pay up the pressure was too muchSOMETHING IN YOUR PAST WAS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE SO YOU ENDED IT OR DESTROYED IT SO TO SPEAK so i decided to destroy the car
by speeding off and wanting to crush into something. But forund i crushed at the top of a building.I FEEL THE BUILDING IS GOD walked out of the car and entered the building. while i sat down dejected a choir was singing, GOD HAS MINISTERED TO YOU a new gospel song very powerful and it was ministering to me. A woman entered the room HOLY SPIRIT ENTERED TO MINISTER TO YOU WITH FOOD/THE WORD selling food, she asked me if i wanted some i said i cannot afford, she she bent down and gave me the food anyway saying you were honest i like honest people.THE HOLY SPIRIT IS COMFORTING YOU AND IT IS A FREE GIFT (NOT CHEAP BUT BOUGHT WITH CHRISTS BLOOD) OF SALVATION IN EVERY WAY, EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSCIALLY Within the dream i saw a vision(while talking to the woman) I saw many white cars different makes and models beautiful and i was told you have to pay 140 to afford.
dream august 2010
THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR HOLINESS (WHITE CARS)..........

[ Hope I have helped with this interpretation, God bless you heaps!]

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top