Chased through nightmares

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chased through nightmares

Post by star_lilli on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 pm

The last few weeks, namely this week and the week afore, skipped a week or two and then for about 2 weeks before that...but since the beginning they have slowly been getting more intense, more scarey, my frightening and more real.

I have been having horrible nightmares; I cannot remember their content much, but i know I am been hunted, chased, threatened. And i was so frightened in the dream that i would wake up each time either holding my breath or with such a start, my heart would be beating ever so fast, I'm out of breath, ( even when not holding my breath) and all sweaty and really frightened..
a few weeks ago when they first started, it was my brother chasing me with a shopping trolley through several layers of a grocery store. And although in life my brother and i have a simple but friendly relationship. i was terrified in the dream..

I have felt each time I have woken up in the last week, that I am being 'haunted' and 'hunted'. I KNOW that nothing evil can possess me, because Jesus lives in my heart, so my 'house' isn't empty..But last night I had the most dreadful night sleep, tossing and turning and frightening dreams that i cannot remember, but being 'woken' in fear , and the only thing I remember was 'them' (nameless) grabbing my hair (after being chased- and then defeated, like i was cornered) and bleaching and lightening my hair, til was platinum blonde. It was a mess, and awful, i didnt like it. (in real life my hair is dark blonde/medium brown), But when i woke up, I sat bolt upright and i could feel my ears all hot and the rushing sound like my blood pressure was up, i was holding my breath and sat bolt upright.. and I was so frightened...I thought 'they' where still there...

Any idea what this all means? I have prayed about them.. and they are not every night, just sometimes. and they do seem less often... but they are still occurring..

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chased through nightmares

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:10 am

I used to have dreams like that off and on for years. It corresponded with things going on in my life. Those presences in my dreams were very thick in my room when I would wake up. At the time I was thinking about murder...
Since I've started pleading the blood of Jesus/Yeshua every night over my room, body, soul, spirit, heart, thoughts, dreams, sleep, bed, I have not had those kinds of dreams.
I think God allows us to have them to show us what is actually happening spiritually irl. I once had a "dream" where I was in my own room... There was a demon in the closet, the Holy Spirit rose up in me so strongly to plead the blood of Jesus for me that I spoke it out loud and woke myself up. The reason was because that spirit was actually in my bedroom and right next to my new baby son's head.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:13 am

I am in agreement with hindsfeet. It is absolutely spiritual warfare. You have to use your authority by the power of the blood of Jesus commanding them to leave you and not to bother you again.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:30 am

In my experience, dreams of being chased are always related to concerns for your real, physical well being.

Do you currently have any health concerns?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by star_lilli on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Not as such; although I am getting help for a overeating/binging addiction. which means that I am very overweight. But I have been very lucky because I really do eat exceptionally healthy, just too much; and I'm not a junk food binger- I overeat. And I do exercise.. although albeit not very much of late; which I am trying to change as well, by committing to exercising thrice a week.
So technically I don't have health concerns. Just the threat of them if I don't loose weight. Which I am getting help for.

And as an update to my previous dream about moving... I'm not actually moving.. but I am changing jobs today is my last day at this place, and i'm starting a new one tommorrow which is such a huge blessing from God; I truely am ever ever so grateful for his blessings and love. Although It doesnt really fit with the dream about packing, so i'm not sure.

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:18 pm

I would say pray so that this isn't about health but if it's prophetic, which I think it is, it's about fear for a real or perceived health threat. I will be praying for you too.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by star_lilli on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Thanks Mia...
12 months on I look back at this and realise I was being 'hunted in the new job because I wasn't learning things fast enough; I felt panicky and stressed especially the last month... It was so wrong of them and one staff member in particular...
I didn't sleep well for the 3 crazy months I was there. It took me a long time to find a new job, but I felt hunted their too although I lasted 9 months. I am about to start a new job I hope I dont get hunted here also...
God told me to wait for the right job, and I think this might be it.... All other jobs I've applied for have been non event.

Here's prayerful hope it goes well

Thanks again

Star

star_lilli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top