Fear of dropping my baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fear of dropping my baby

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:23 pm

I had to jump in and post this dream before I forget it again. I always remember it when I am sleepy.

I am sitting on a church pew. I have a new born baby over my left shoulder. I am holding it with my right hand. Next to me, is an old classmate and her husband. They are rocking the pew and I find myself slipping in my seat, because it is a lacquered pew with no cushion. I noticed that there is quite a significant drop to the floor. I don't even see the pastor, but we are rocking. I am holding onto the pew with my left arm. " I say, T___, please stop rocking the pew, I am going to drop my baby." He didn't have anything on, and he was slippery like I just had him. nerd I would push myself back up on the pew with the tip of my high heels against the pew in front of me. I admonished them again, and then I just held on, swinging gently but with enough force to feed the slide motion. I was in a grip of fear that I was going to drop my baby, or be forced to fall down on my back to save him.

Then I was in this trailer with people outside at the back, praising the Lord, but being very loud. Like, it was really an inappropriate time. Like they were using it as a harassment instead of real praise. Then this guy who was with them ran into the middle of the road with his car, driving erratically, but this officer who was at the road (working a parade) stopped him, and subdued him. The others were still behind the house yelling that it was my fault and I was not really saved. I ignored them. I never saw their faces.

nerd

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fear of dropping my baby

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:55 pm

YA'LL, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THIS DREAM. IRL, I FELT COMPELLED TO CONTACT THIS PERSON AND APOLOGIZE FOR MY TREATMENT OF HER IN OUR TEENAGED YEARS. I FOUND OUT THAT HER HUSBAND IS NOW A PROMINENT PASTOR. I THINK IN MY HEART OF HEARTS THAT SHE WAS GOING TO NOT FORGIVE ME AND THEN IT WOULD BE AN ISSUE AS I CONTINUED TO MINISTER. SO THE BABY MUST BE MINISTRY, AND THE SETTING IS THE CHURCH FOR REAL. LOL. OK.

LATELY, WHEN I BLOG, SOMEONE ALWAYS SAYS SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO ME, BUT NOT TO ME. KIND OF INDIRECTLY. SO I THINK THAT IS THE NOISE I HEAR BEHIND THE "TRAILER".

I AM GLAD I LET THIS PLAY OUT. SMH. LOL. IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top