A magician juggling golden bowls, and a demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A magician juggling golden bowls, and a demon

Post by misfit585 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Last night I had a disturbing dream. I usually don't have "nightmares" so this one seems particularly unusual, and too symblic to be a natural dream.
I dreamt that I was in some sort of shopping mall. I saw a man in the doorway of a store. He was using magic to juggle several golden bowls and plates without his hands. He seemed to laugh at the ease of which he was able to do this. I went towards him, to rebuke him for defying God by using magic. When I had taken one step I was grabbed by the arm, and forced to the side. What I believe to be a demon was threatening me. He was featureless and black, like a shadow, but he had a form, like a silhouette. He was moving eradically, and twitchy, and he put his face right to mine, threatening me. After that I woke up.
The demon seemed so real that I believe it to be an actual demon. The magician seems to be more important though, and the demon seemed to be protecting him. I also sense a deep meaning in the gold plates and bowls. The magician seemed to be malicious, and to be mocking God.
The recent change of events in my life is that, though I was raised with deep theological training, I only recently grasped the understanding of living my life for Jesus, and truely making Him Lord over my life. I've been walking in the spirit, and God has been strengthening my walk to levels I didn't know were possible. Still... this dream bothers me, and even after prayer, it took me a long time to get back to sleep.

misfit585

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A magician juggling golden bowls, and a demon

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:04 pm

If you are able disturbed by a demon call on Jesus to clean your room of it's filthy presence. Whenever I've been attacked I just shriek for Him and the atmosphere afterward is unlike anything imaginable. It goes from creepy to absolutely pristeen.

It seems that the demon is trying to prevent someone from being ministered to or from hearing about God.

This could have happened recently or will happen in the future. There will be something that reminds you of this dream. I would start praying over yourself and praying for that person to be free to hear about the Truth.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top