Stolen bikes, nailed toes, and washed brides

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stolen bikes, nailed toes, and washed brides

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 pm

This is kind of a volatile dream. It has a multiple layer of happenings. I am in this city, with lots of billboards on the block. Many of the blocks are kind of steep and slanted. I again have on beige, but I am caucasian, and I have blond hair. I parked my car and got out. I had a paper in my hand. I was looking for a building. There was a lot of Japanese writing on the billboards, and then the interpretation in English underneath. After I went into a place and met a friend, we had lunch. It was windy outside and dark. I went out to find my car, but could not. I kept walking and walking. I tried to get a policeman who was checking parked cars for meters and no parking zones to help me find my car. It was a nice car, and I wanted to find it and be gone before it got dark.

I moved into another dream where I was in a rural area and I was looking for my nephew's bike. I knew it was at my neighbors' house. The man who took it tried to hide it, but I knew it was there and I was determined to get it back.

Then I was with this man in a white robe and turban. He had incapacitated my right big toe, and but a cap on it. Then he put a nail in my next to last toe and bandaged it. They both hurt sooooh bad...and he put wax over them so they wouldn't get wet and some brown liquid. Then he took me into this room with lots of reddish orange chairs. I could see the trees out of the window. I didn't want to be there. I knew this is where they washed the brides before they married them. I was rejecting it, because I felt that it would not make me clean, like the bible. I was plotting on how to get away, and I knew he messed up my foot so I could not run, but I decided I would run with the pain anyway. Then I was dressed again and we were at a table eating.

I saw the boy with my bike, and I knew I was going to have to get that bike back. The end.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stolen bikes, nailed toes, and washed brides

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:34 pm

I see the progression from car to bike to walking to not being able to walk. I thought the guy who disabled me was muslim? Idk about the rest, or if it was an apple juice and cookies dream!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:34 pm

I see that progression too.

In the end when you were dressed and at the table eating. What were your feelings and the environment like at that time?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Mia, I think that I was calm, and enjoying my meal. I just realized that I had two meals, and it seemed to be my choice as to whether I would eat each time. Also, IRL, I did ask the Lord this week to give me the gift of interpretations for my personal tongue. I don't know if that matchs the billboard part or if I am grasping. I thought, what if the vehicle that I needed to take me to each place was supposed to be removed so that I would be forced to go to the next place. Like maybe for equipping.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Idk. But it was all like a movie. But I am caramel, and brunette. You've seen my picture :p

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 pm

In each dream you have trouble finding or using a mode of transportation. First, you can't find your car. Then, it's your nephew's bike. Then, a man tries to nail your feet to the ground.

Your description of the muslim and the bride washing place reminded me of a false doctrine/religion.

The Japanese words translated into English definitely represents getting the interpretation of tongues.

In each scene you can't find or lose your mode of transportation. In one, it's your car that's lost. In the second, it's your nephew's bike and in the last it's your ability to walk.

All three represent modes of transportation: In each case, you are looking for a different method. Car, bike, walking.

Vehicle - a means of accomplishing a purpose.

You are trying to find a way to ________ ____________.

Fill in the blanks. Interpret tongues? It definitely could apply.

In the end, you will be satisfied!

What do you mean it is your choice as to eat ???

I believe this dream is suggesting that someone you know has this thing you are searching for.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Huhhhhhmmmm...whoa! Amen, about the tongues. I am trying to do silent prayers. Strategizing against the enemy, right? I am curious to know what I am praying about, I know it builds me up, because when I pray in the natural after the spiritual, it feels strong and confident, like I know what to pray, and am assured that my prayer is heard and answered.

My choice to eat, meaning, the first place I went into, I chose to eat there. The last time I ate, I believe I ate for strength, like I was going to need to nourishment, because I was determined to do what I had to do, get that bike and break away.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:38 pm

I think that some things in our culture inundates us with the desire to enjoy them. They seem harmless, but what if they are rooted in another religion, and you don't know it, until you research the people behind the thing. IE, I was getting an avatar for yahoo, and it had a whole page dedicated to middle eastern living. I was watching a video, and loving this song to it, and found that the people who made it was possible 5%ers, which are a spin-off of another faith. There is a whole section popular in neo-soul, which actually are of a faith that is intertwined in their lyrics. I wouldn't have known, had I not researched. Maybe that is what I was dreaming about...because I was wondering if you could be programmed to let down your guard and tolerating doctorine.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 pm

I think you are on the right track!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Yay!!! I cannot wait to get back into the spiritual fray. Thank you, Lord. Thank you thank you thank you for being my strength.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 pm

huggins

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top