prison dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prison dream

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:59 pm

dreamt im back in prison with my new christian friend jeane we are walking outside -the sun is shining-we are now standing on a pavilion -the houses outside are big mansions-i look down at our shoes -brown army boots-a black warden is preaching very animatedly-striding arouund-he asks how many people have u saved today-im concerned about a youngster who is with us sitting behind us im worried that he will be forced to change his culture by the majority

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prison dream

Post by Lori Lane on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Hi David, In your dream you are in a prison with a christian friend. Do you think you and your friend are called to go preach in the prisons to bring salvation to the prisoners. I find it intresting that you were wearing army boots. Army boots to me speak of an assingment. Are your feet ready with the Gospel of Peace? This is just a thought and not an enterpertation. Please pray. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 am

hi lori thank u for your reply and insight -in my spirit i think ure right about the assignment could be a general assignment-the scripture-He came to set the captives free -comes up.thanksand God bless thumbs

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top