Why Destruction and baking???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Destruction and baking???

Post by Helena on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Here is the dream: My ex husband was driving and I was in the passenger seat. I looked over through the passenger side window and I had the thought I better watch this side and make sure no cars are coming on this side. Then I was in deep thought and I felt sad. He noticed it and said 'now don't get like that.' he said something else to make me know further how much he knows me. Then we arrived....it seemed like my house but he came in like he was home. He moved around with purpose. We were hugging and I said I love you and he said I love you too. He said "I made such a fool of myself with That woman". I went in the bedroom and wished I had gotten it prepared for his return. Specifically, the closet. I had not put clothes nor straightened it but he seemed to have been prepared. He had what he needed. My thought was he came back to me sooner than I expected.

Then there was a switch in scene and I was warning someone there was destruction coming. There were all these office bldgs and we began running down to a bomb shelter in a building. I was really running the stairs. I saw bldgs being destroyed. We, the survivors got down to the bottom and someone said a train was coming for us. As we waited I thought of my ex husband, I remember seeing a banner that said Thank You Lord! The sign was red with yellow letters.
Then the train came I wanted to ride with this older woman. I got on first but was thinking maybe I should offer my spot to someone else first. She said to go on first and to remember what I had learned from someone (man) about baking.

***I have some impressions of what the Lord wants me to learn from this dream but welcome others to offer what they get from this dream. The message to remember what I learned about baking stumps me. I don't know much about actual baking. :)

Last edited by Helena on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a personal comment)

Helena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why Destruction and baking???

Post by unaday* on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am

Is it possible that you and your ex husband may reconcile but it will happen when you least expect it?
The older woman part reminded me of the bible verse that says:
Titus 2
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of Go

Is there anything in the bible verse that you felt you were not to you ex when he was your husband?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks for your response......I was not any of those things for a long a time in my marriage. When repented and learned the right things it was too late in his mind. I welcome reconciling but he does not at this point.

He was on my mind so I wondered if this dream was wishful thinking on my part, but it was very much like prophetic dreams I've had in the past.

The Lord has been speaking to me about loving my home lately. I have neglected this area in the past. So I appreciate you sharing this scripture.

Helena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top