HE WAS TRYING TO KILL US!!!! Jesus spoke to me!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HE WAS TRYING TO KILL US!!!! Jesus spoke to me!!!

Post by Jasmine on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 am

1. These two men were in a cave. One was a killer and the other was his reluctant assistant. The killer was calling on demonic power. A demonic ghost appeared outside. Then, the assistant did something ward away to ghost and it worked. The killer left and there appeared a choir of angels sent to protect him. The angels looked like older children and they were translucent. This was the assistant's conversion. Next scene: they were at my school in the gym. I was the only student there that knew this man wanted to kill us. I saw him pick up his huge destructive gun and then put it back because it wasn't the right time. His assistant was still there. I think he was going to try to stop him. I had a feeling that he was hopeless and would burn in hell. He would kill people because it was his hobby.

2. I was talking with Jesus and we were talking about eternity. He was naming all the good things that were there. He mentioned beer. I looked at him funny because when I was growing up I had the idea that bear wasn't a heavenly thing and something that men wanted and drank (i guess its symbolic). Then we flashed into my bath room and we were both standing in the tub. Then he took a sponge and said he didn't want me to slip and fall in the tub. The slip and fall was going to happen soon. He took off his tunic so it wouldn't get wet. I think I took something off. We both sat down in the tub and he sat down in between my legs while he was spongeing the tub. I wrapped my arms around him from behind. Then my mom came in to put in towels. I said to her, "Look who I have!" She said, "There's nothing there." "You can't see him?" I asked. Then I think Jesus said to me that she couldn't see him. "There's nothing there." mom repeated and she left. Jesus had put his head on my right arm. I moved it so he could continue, but he was done. He got up and I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see him naked (he wasn't wearing a lion cloth). I opened my eyes again and I saw his right hip and right groin.

Last edited by ja1721 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HE WAS TRYING TO KILL US!!!! Jesus spoke to me!!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 am

I'll comment a little bit on #2 :D

I've come to understand in my own dreams that when Yeshua is in them, it's real. The experience is a real one With HIM.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 am

Well, I did feel happy that I was with him. Anything else on your mind?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 am

Other than it being a REAL Experience, but not in the flesh, I think He was showing you that He IS with you always, even when you are in the bath.
I don't know, that's just my thoughts.

I don't know about the other dream, I'm sorry. I would say that the one that is trying to kill you is the enemy satan. As far as anything else goes, I don't know.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 am

thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:36 pm

You're welcome

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 pm

I think i got on idea on the second dream: Jesus flashed me into the bathroom to scrub the tub so i wouldn't stumble and fall (he was preventing me from stumbling and falling when I go cleanse my self i guess of sin). The nudity i don't know I was thinking maybe something to do with intimacy (idk). Mom not seeing Jesus, might mean her not totally believing that I know him (idk). This is me trying to figure out stuff. Oh and the beginning of dream 2 could mean Jesus telling me all the good things he doesn't want me to miss out on.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Is your mom saved?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 am

Hello Jasmine your dream is two-fold for a reason. The first part could fortell of something that may happen in your school. The devil uses everyone for his evil plots and children are no different. The assistant in the dream could be an angel sent to protect you. I belive God is forwarning you of someone that is evil and He is revealing this to you. However, I believe that He wants you pray continously over this to prevent it and everyone in your school.
The second part of your dream He is revealing to you that He is there to protect and guide you. Remember you must constantly pray, praise and repent. He is preparing you for something big and in doing so you will Glorify Him. Also I see that you are 13 years old and looking at the second part of your dream this is very significant. At the age of 13, in the Jewish faith and with Christianity, this age is symbolic of being held accountable for your sins.
Jesus being in your dream is means that He is there with you; the fact that your mother could not see Him does not mean that she is not saved. Sometimes the Lord will reveal only certain things to certain people. Him being in tub with you, means that He is the Living Water and through Him your sins will be washed away. Him cleansing you also brings to mind of Him washing the Apostles feet: John 13: 8 and 12 -17, “No,” Peter protested, “you will never ever wash my feet!”Jesus replied, “Unless I wash you, you won’t belong to me.” After washing their feet, he put on his robe again and sat down and asked, “Do you understand what I was doing? You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and you are right, because that’s what I am. And since I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other’s feet. I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you. I tell you the truth, slaves are not greater than their master. Nor is the messenger more important than the one who sends the message. Now that you know these things, God will bless you for doing them.”
I hope this helps and I highly recommend you pray over this matter with Him, in doing so He will constanly reveal things to you. If you feel at times that you cannot hear His voice or feel His presence, just ask Him and you shall receive. To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:13 pm

thanks

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Thank You Lord for Your Revelations to God be the Glory, amen!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:09 pm

amen

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top