Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

13, a "Jesuslover", heart or head filled with lust

I need serious help. I'm torn. My heart wants Jesus, but my flesh wants some kind of "good" sexual feeling. I now the answer to my questions is Jesus but it's not that easy. I love Jesus, but I can't feel him near me too much anymore. I miss his love. I've tried searching for him but its SO HARD to ignore the temptation of lust (not to mention its hard to find God with lust in your heart and the only way of getting rid of your lust is thru God who is so far). When I think of Jesus, my heart sings. But when I think of sex, I still enjoy it. And this is not some ennie-meenie-minne-moe descision. I could safe my life on earth or totaly destroy it. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! BTW: I know its normal at my age to be curious about sex, but I'm past curiousity. It crosses my mind every single day (I'm not joking).

im only answeing this becos no one else has, ,,hav u a yoth pastor u can talk 2,, or ur parents,

Ja, I know what you are feeling...

I didn't have people I could EVER talk to about that. I had been abused and had a "step" father who guilted me every chance he got and a mother who did the same thing.

So, ask Father Yah to take those thoughts away and that you Don't want them because you want Him. Ask Him to give you pure thoughts. Tell Him that you cannot stop the thoughts even if you want to that you can do nothing of yourself and that He wants to do it for you as only He can. Ask Him to forgive you for those thoughts, feelings, actions and whatever else. Ask Him to replace those thoughts with HIS thoughts and give you something in Him that you can enjoy even more. Ask Him to bring Light and Truth into your mind and ask Him to bring Light into your bedroom. Plead the blood of Yeshua over your mind, body, soul, spirit, heart, thoughts, dreams, sleep, actions, bedroom, bed, pillow, windows, walls, floors, doors, and clothes, every single night and morning. Ask Him to guard and order your thoughts and actions every morning too.
Go through your room and remove anything that has to do with someone you might have a crush on, had a crush on, any magazines/books/letters/etc that fuel fire. Ask Yah for a clean bill of health and ask Him for HIS strength.
He will take your bad thoughts away but you have to want Him to huggins

Hi Ja1721...

I just wanted to applaude you for being so transparent. Transparency will take you a LONG way in your life.

Let me say this to you...what you focus on, will become more apparent in your life. The more you focus on Jesus, the less you will focus on the other stuff or even the things that are tempting you.

God loves you...His love doesn't fail nor does it stop just because you are having this issue. Continue taking it to Him and even if you fall, YOU WILL get back up again. I'm not going to tell you NOT to do it because telling someone NOT to do something doesn't help...it just brings on a never ending cycle of the same stuff over and over again. What I am going to tell you TO DO is spend lots of time in prayer. When those temptations hit you, run to the arms of your Heavenly Father. He's not this "big man" sitting in heaven with a gavel ready to hit you over the head because you messed up...He's a loving and merciful Father who is LONGING for you to go to Him so He can help. When you go to Him, picture yourself falling into His arms and watch how the temptation begins to subside.

Jesus, our High Priest, KNOWS what we go through. He was tempted too, while here on earth so he Knows EXACTLY how you are feeling. Let him know when its too much to handle and He will help you. I'm a 43 year old single woman and I KNOW those feelings. I've had to push past some temptations myself and it's hard, especially in a world where sex and all that comes with it, is right in front of our faces.

What I'm telling you are things I DO when I need his help in this area. If I didn't have Him to go to, I would me a hot mess right now.

I will be praying for you. Just remember, the remedy to all of this is JESUS. Running to Him when the temptations are at hand. Read your Bible and remember that your body is the TEMPLE of the Holy Spirit.

I'm here for you if you need me. You can Private message me or email me if you need more encouragment...K?

That feeling you get when God calls you to him. That feeling whre you say "There's gotta be more. The feeling where you are spiritually hungry but nothing you do will satisfy it. You know what sticks more?

That feeling you get when God calls you to him. That feeling whre you say "There's gotta be more. The feeling where you are spiritually hungry but nothing you do will satisfy it. You know what sticks more?

I said stink and it sticks more when you know your hungry for Jesus but u don 't know where to go to find him. Praise God I now know how!

I think that you have come to realizations a lot earlier than most. I hope I've phrased that right.

I'm only 13 and because of my circumstances I feel like Im in my 20's

Dear ja. I had to make a choice. I made a choice to be married to 'Christ when I was trying to pull myself away from men and sensual relationships when I was young. the Holy Spirit was showing me that what I was doing was not pure. It was a big deal for me. We have to make that decision to consecrate ourselves to Christ and when you do, God wil give you the strength to follow through. It is violent and hard to break through in some things with following the living Christ but it is worth it. I pray for the power of the Living God to enfold and empower you.

Ja,

I just have to stand with my sister Cholette here. I could not agree more. I have dealt with some pretty tough stuff myself. I just cling to Jesus......when I feel good, cling to Jesus.....Feel bad, cling to Jesus......Confused and frustrated, cling to Jesus. He will direct each step if you trust him. See my signature verse. I am proud of you for sharing your story.

love in Jeus,

Connie

Your welcome. It just crossed my mind that you might pray about fasting in addition to prayer in understanding how to overcome in Christ. I know that there are some demonic influences that Jesus advised, would go out with fasting and prayer (instead of just a prayer). Keep looking up sister. amen

thx but seriously can everyone who commented on this topic check out a few of my dreams! They are confusing!

thx look for he was trying to kill me and strangest dream in the world.