Fishing, fish and water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fishing, fish and water

Post by DonnaDi31Proverbi on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Here's the dream:

I dreamed last night that my family and I were on a resort fishing from the balcony. There were people all around also fishing, some in the ocean like us and other were fishing from a swimming pool while people were in the pool. When I cast my line, I thought I had caught something but had not. A few seconds later I recast and reeled in a large, beautiful, blue, tropical-looking fish. We called my dad out to help; he did, and I asked him if we could eat the fish. He said it was not edible. The fish was so beautiful, so I hoped we hadn't killed it and could throw it back. Well, instead of just throwing it back, my father chopped its head off, along with part of my line and the hook and then throw it all back into the ocean. I was so upset about the fish and my line, but I really wanted to fish again. I spent the remainder of my dream searching for a new fishing pole. I had the opportunity to fish from the swimming pool, but didn't want to. I was adamant about fishing from the ocean. I never did find a new pole, even with hundreds of people around fishing. No one was really trying to help me at all.

TIA

DonnaDi31Proverbi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fishing, fish and water

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Is there something you were involved in that was pretty to look at but wasnt very useful or practical and God took it out of your life and you were left looking around for another way to try again?

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaDi31Proverbi on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:40 pm

There really isn't anything like that, that I can recall. But I had the sense of being very disappointed and feeling like nobody really understood how important it was to me.

There is a somewhat difficult project that I have an idea about, and when I've mentioned it to people, they don't see how I could tackle something so large or just seem to connect with the idea. Lately also I've been feeling like I'm not really where I should be in life and like I'm not doing what I feel God has put in my heart. I've been really excited and yet a little intimidated by the project I spoke of, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm supposed to do it.

DonnaDi31Proverbi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:23 am

what kind of project is it? do you feel like people look at this project the same way they looked at the fish you caught? like it just wasnt as exciting to them as it was to you?

i really feel this dream is prophetic and that your dad in the dream represents your Heavenly Father.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top