My husband went to prison

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband went to prison

Post by cgomez on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 pm

I had a dream that my husband killed someone/or helped kill someone. The cops came to question him and he tried to lie but gave himself away. Before they questioned him they questioned me. I gave him away. I couldn't lie. His sister was upset because she wondered why I didn't lie for him. Then, I was in a vehicle that was not mine. A friend from my past came through the back of the SUV and asked me how we were doing. I told her that we were not doing good and that I was going to have to start working because my husband is going to jail and I am going to have to support my children. I was very burdened and overwhelmed with knowing that I was going to have to take on the responsibility of 5 children and supporting them by myself. I had another dream after this one but I don't know if it has anything to do with this one. Some guys came into the house I was in and wanted to rob me and my family. He took me to the back room and wanted to rape me. I told him not to. My kids were trying to come in. I told him to be careful with my kids. I told him I'd give him what he wanted because I didn't want to hurt?????? That is very strange and somewhat personal..but I know that it may mean something important. I had asked God a question before I went to bed that night and I don't know if this has to do with my answer or not. It may even be two seperate meanings? I'm not sure. nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top