A childhood dream that I have never forgotten

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A childhood dream that I have never forgotten

Post by DonnaDi31Proverbi on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:54 am

I had a dream between the ages of 10 and 12, can't remember my exact age, but I have never, ever forgotten it. I am 25 now.

The dream started as I was walking in a neighborhood that I lived in at night. I ran into my brother, but he had become like a monster and was trying to hurt me and whoever I was with, but we managed to get away.

Later, we stumbled upon the adults of the neighborhood having a dinner party at which they were serving stuffed shell pasta. All the adults were eating, none of the children would because we could tell something was very wrong with it. They were raving over this dish and then at some point a black figure appeared who was glowing red, shaped like Darth Vader, but his name was Cosegan. At the same instance, Jesus appeared, but not in body, he was floating and glowing, but didn't have feet--neither He nor Cosegan had feet. Cosegan was encouraging everyone to worship him, and the children pleaded with the adults to worship Jesus and warning them that Cosegan was evil. Well, the adults chose Cosegan, and Jesus faded from view.

Following this event, the adults in the entire community were worshipping Cosegan and injecting all the children, causing them to become very sick (on IVs and respirators, but still walking around). There were signs and banners posted everywhere with the name Cosegan written on them. The adults were in a trans-like state and the community was apocalyptic. Even still, all the children were inspired to crusade against Cosegan, telling people about Jesus and getting them to understand that Cosegan was evil. Eventually our efforts paid off and people worshipped Christ.

I've never dreamed anything like this again, but it has stayed with me all these years. What could it mean?

DonnaDi31Proverbi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A childhood dream that I have never forgotten

Post by sC0rCh3d on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:20 pm

interesting.

i looked up the word "Cosegan" but couldn't find anything.

there is a specefic interepretation though.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaDi31Proverbi on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:33 pm

The name Cosegan was actually the name of a young man who lived in my area and had died relatively near the time I had that dream. Sorry I didn't mention earlier.

DonnaDi31Proverbi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:15 pm

It could be a warning telling you about the deception that is to come.
as a little child to direct you to Jesus and to let you know from an early age that Jesus is the only path to life eternal. and although while growing up you may come across other children in your school or community that is involved in occult and other forms of worship..you will always remember or have a deep gut feeling that its not right but wrong...hope this helps.

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:53 am

What if the name Cosegan means (to you) "death". As a child of that young age, it may have been the only thing that you would have had to associate with death. The pasta shells: an adult activity that has an outer wrapping to conceal a "gooey, artery-clogging filling". Gosh - that could translate into just about ANY worldly adult activity. Put why pasta? Why not burritos or bon-bons. Does the pasta have a significance to you? Did you know what stuffed pasta was as a kid? I wouldn't have! Course now I LOVE the "wrapping stuffed with gooey, artery-clogging filling"! Anyways, just wondering if now as an adult there is anything with an Italian-influence around you that you are being warned about.
Some, like Tim LaHaye, might take the Italian-influence thing a step further and say "Roman Influenced", like the Catholic church? Note, this is not necessarily my mindset and I am not saying anything against my Catholic Christian brothers and sisters. Just trying to give you some food for thought so you can interpret this dream for yourself. Given the fact that Cosegan is a name known only to you, I would interpret the rest of the symbols based on what they would have meant to you either as a child, or even now.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaDi31Proverbi on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Thank you all for your input. I hadn't really cosidered any of this. I'm very new to this and this dream has been on my mind lately. I'll certainly reconsider what that name might mean to me and what the stuffed pasta shells might mean (lol). Again, thank you all so much!

DonnaDi31Proverbi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:29 am

The word of God says that the little ones shall lead them.
I am wondering ---if you could remember at that time-- if you were pleading to God about a particular adult close to you?? If you were preaching to someone about the love of God that was older. The adults eating that food symbolized that they were taking into their spirit natural foods that appeared good and ignoring spiritual food.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top