ELEPHANT CHASING MY FAMILY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ELEPHANT CHASING MY FAMILY

Post by His Beloved on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:19 am

I had a dream this morning regarding me and my family. the dream started out my family and I were on an outing and we came to this place not sure of where the place was I just know it was huge and had a lot of double doors kinda like a gym or auditorium of some sort with rooms it was so weird. As we were walking around,these huge Elephants were bursting in through the double doors chasing us from room to room then all of sudden police cars showed up and took care of it. When we stopped running and no more chasing we were all in the last room I looked and saw that everyone was okay and went to my baby (well he's 13 mos now) to make sure he was definitely okay and he was in the corner.

What I got from the dream may be an upcoming battle(s)or obstacles that we may have to face. But the battle is not our's it's the Lord's.God is going to show up and shut it down. The weapons may form but they will not prosper. Pls help if you have any more insight. Thank You

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELEPHANT CHASING MY FAMILY

Post by unaday* on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:09 am

Hi Carrie,
I believe the Lord has already given you the answer to this dream. I am just confirming what you said. The elephants (giants of the land), will attack or are attacking you and your family but the policeman- the authority figure which is God will fight the battle for you. God is saying all is well!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks Unaday, thanks for the confirmation may God Bless You

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 pm

Sponsored content