angry b/c makeup was missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

angry b/c makeup was missing

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:09 am

i dreamt i moved into this apt w/2 othr grls.
wnet to the bathroom to open the mirror on top iof sink(in natural all my makeup is in there) was looking the same way as how i hve my bathroom in natural. but my makeup was missing! what i was so angry!! thats a lot an was expesve for me
so i go into bedrm where the grls r. I say to hthe grl thats layin in bed, u better give me bak my makeup!!! else i'll curse u!! etc... ( in my heart i thought i wud nvr do that, but i wanted to scare her)
she said no i dnt have it. but she didnt sound convincing. i say to othr grl " u bettr give it to me!!! real angry an say sme stuff bout cursing.. she was like how u gonna do that? I saw b/c i pray, i fast etc an lord said "vengance is mine" etc.. altho i wasnt really gonna, was just saying

thn i looked up on top of clset. Looks like how my sis closet is in natural. it has wedding jewelry frm our culture.

the grls sounded like "whatever" and i was getting furius.

then i see the grl sitting on floor w/some stuff and she said, " look we had $500 for u"
i was thnkin i knw thy took my stuff why r thy gonna give me $500!

she gave it to me..and also this real heavy peace of jewelry which is customary traditional wedding stuff frm my country

oh and i was ready to move out.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: angry b/c makeup was missing

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 am

I learned from Mias site that it is important to write down the feelings that were attached to the parts of your dream.

What were the feelings that you had, that will assist in understanding the dream.
It looks like you were surprised and angry that you were robbed.
In your anger you try to manipulate with fear.

(question: "I saw because I pray", does that mean that the other girl did not believe you would curse her, because she saw you pray?)

how did you feel when you first looked up and saw the wedding jewelry in the closet, and what does that personally mean to you?

does this closet look like your sisters closet in real life....how do you feel about your sister and how does the wedding jewelry relate to her. is she married?After this you say you were furious, to me it appears that you are continuing throughout the dream to be furious and powerless...no matter what you do (in the flesh).

How did you feel when the girls gave you the 500.00 worth of stuff...(grace?)...how did you feel about "moving out" was it resolved or unresolved.

I believe this is a detailed and specific dream for you. I hope you answer the questions and that God reveals to you what He is saying specifically to you.

I feel some understanding from God in my heart but feel God will reveal to you as you earnestly seek Him. I am leaving for the day but will check back in later ...God Bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:14 am

bandaid well i was so angry that they were acting as if it didnt matter that my make up was stolen. an i felt thy took it but were just saying,no they didnt; i was really pushing them to just pls give it back! after i kept askin an getting arguing i wasnt getting anywher that's when i said i'll curse u! i felt thats all i cud do. ( altho in my heart i wasnt going to, but was just saying it so thy wud get afraid an tell me.)

oh thy girl was saying like " yea right how r u gonna curse me" then i was explainin 2 her that i hve relationship w/Lord he looks after me basically an wud help me. BUt i used strong word like "curse" cuz thats the only way i felt i cud get my point accross.

Jewlry - my sis is not married yet. she's waiting to get married. she's got issues w/the dude.
That closet use to be mine growing up. now it's my sisters. I am single, waiting to find my soulmate. nuture

i was surprised the girl was thnking of giving me $. why wud someone steal makeup when thy r about to give me $500.

Moving out - I cud nto deal with this kinda stress i felt was a mistake to move in in the first place. the frustration an anger agh.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Correct me if you see that I am seeing it wrong.

First you were angry that they didnt care what you were going through (anger covers hurt actually)

Then you suspected that they took the makeup

Then you tried to threaten them (with a curst) to get them to give it back

Since the closet and the marriage jewelry and the sister are in your dream it may be important to know what that means to you. It was your closet growing up....now your sisters marriage jewelry is in it....she I suppose may be the next to get married. Do you miss "your closet",

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Ok I am learning to understand dreams and I am just sharing ideas on what i am learning. This is just suggestions, prayerfully seek God for the fullness of what He has for you.

Make up is a way to cover or change your identity, perhaps you are being called upon for your identity to be in Christ alone.

You are hurt angry in the dream, and desperate to get back what you had (the securtity of the makeup (maybe where the inside you was in the world and the outside you appeared to be "in the spirit")

You are trying to get what you want, by doing the wrong things, getting in the flesh and using fear tactics or threatening with violence.

But in the end....you are confused that you are getting blessed...a gift...actually grace.

I dont know what the "closet" means but closets conceal things, and can have doors that close...is there anything that you have tried to close the door on or conceal regarding your sister or the past?

I hope something here might help, I am praying for God to reveal to You His message. God Bless

Thoughts, pray to see if any of these notions are from God. I pray for your discernment and for God to continue teaching me as well . amen!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:19 pm

no that they didnt care what i was going thru but thy were intentionally being obnoxious.when someone is upset u try to help them, not try to push them ovr the edge. thy were not nice at all to me. its like thy wanted me to go nuts an lose it.

I was sure thy took it, b/c it was only them at home, i just moved in.
I didnt just threaten them just like that, first i tried to get my makeup( i'ts nice and pricey stuff) i asked them, even was pushy, but thy just didnt seem to care & that pushed me. I kept asking , then i had to threaten them.( but in my heart i knew for sure that i was not really going to threaten them, was just talk) and i let them Know that I have a relationship with Jesus Christ. He is there for me etc. He loves me and wud help me no matter what.

no i dint miss my closet.I luv my sis, id give all i have for her. Her happiness means more than anything to me.. she had prob's about marriage situation, but lord said she wud be fine, not gonna get into that. . So i pray for her all the time.

I have a feeling the enemy might give me back what was stolen.. double fold. Like i wasnt expecting the $$, but i got it. acutally the grl was evn givn me this necklace, was huge an somthin u wear at weddings.( cultural jewelry)

i wanted to move.. maybe lord is saying i'm going to move on and the enemy is gonna pay me back.

At first i thought it was a negative drm but me and my temper. when i broken it down. the grls were def not nice pl. they were mean, wanted to throw me over and make me mad... an just agitate me "push me over the edge kinda thing". but i kept fighting back.

im a prayer warrior..hve a feeling that has something to do w/the talking about how Lord loves me.. GOd said "vengeance is mine".

:glory:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Linda Irish wrote:Ok I am learning to understand dreams and I am just sharing ideas on what i am learning. This is just suggestions, prayerfully seek God for the fullness of what He has for you.

Make up is a way to cover or change your identity, perhaps you are being called upon for your identity to be in Christ alone.

You are hurt angry in the dream, and desperate to get back what you had (the securtity of the makeup (maybe where the inside you was in the world and the outside you appeared to be "in the spirit")

You are trying to get what you want, by doing the wrong things, getting in the flesh and using fear tactics or threatening with violence.

But in the end....you are confused that you are getting blessed...a gift...actually grace.

I dont know what the "closet" means but closets conceal things, and can have doors that close...is there anything that you have tried to close the door on or conceal regarding your sister or the past?

I hope something here might help, I am praying for God to reveal to You His message. God Bless

Thoughts, pray to see if any of these notions are from God. I pray for your discernment and for God to continue teaching me as well . amen!!

Hi linda,
we must have posted at the same time. I will keep seeking the Lord. Im not a worldy person. i have a beutiful relationship w/the Lordy. thanks for praying for me. :) i appreciate that a lot.
Oh an no i dnt pray to conceal anything in past for my sis.

I figured the drm out ( for the most part). ill keep praying for a better understanding.
i didnt really want violence or curse them, but i was just frustrated out of my wits.
the lord showed the condition of my heart - " as i wasn't going to really curse, i wanted them to know that the Lord does listen to me. i wasn't going to get violent ).

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 pm

It doesnt sound like I helped much, but still learning to understand how God talks to us is an adventure! I do have a few questions though for my own understanding.

may I ask, what was the condition of your heart that God revealed to you through this dream, and when you understand more about this dream, please post. I think this dream could teach us all a lot about understanding God through our dreams. Thanks

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:03 pm

i havnt read all the b4 stuff ,, um ask urself wats happened 2 u thats made u so angry,, ,, has sumthing precious been taken from u,, it may not be a material thing ,,hmm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:49 am

thnks D. i alredy knw what drm means...
enemy will return what he took double fold.
i am a fighter in spirit. warrior. i wnt allow the enmy to take away what belongs to me.
lord showd me, ptl

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:09 pm

ohh ok ,, sisda ,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 am

Father God I pray that you will continue to reveal all truth to Sisterin Christ. In your precious son, Jesus, amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm

I felt led to post how to be a true spiritual warrior~ truth~peace~faith~ salvation and the word of God. Ephesians 6:10-20

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top