My moms dream About being in a dark tunnel.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My moms dream About being in a dark tunnel.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:50 am

Hi dear ones,

This is a recurring nightmares my mom calls it. Please pray into this dream cause I know the Lord is speaking. I felt it was better to send it to you since I am close to situation.

In my moms dream she went to a party with my Father, my father had two women have sex with him and had her watch them doing this act. My mom left and went down the stairs, after she got down the stairs she could not move then my dad came out with a whip.My father wiped my moms legs they were like rubber. My moms feet broke lose and she ran into this tunnel, she kept running there was no light at the end of the tunnel, then she fell off a cliff in the tunnel. Then she woke up in fear.

thanks for your time seeking the Lords heart in this dream.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My moms dream About being in a dark tunnel.

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:45 am

is your father a controling person,maybe is going to do something,that is gonns cause your mom to go into deppression,have the carpet pulled out from under her feet,pretty scary stuff, bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:03 pm

Hi precious dreamster,

My mom is no longer married to my father. This dream has been going on for many years. I am sorry I should have stated that.
thanks
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Hello hisbeauty4ashes, First let me say, my heart goes out to your mom. May God bless her with freedom from this "nightmare". Amen!
Is it possible that when your Mom dreams this reacurring Nightmare, she is in a emotional place or time of feeling out of control, powerless and trapped (tunnel)and there is no way out? Perphaps your Dad in the dream is representation of that feeling. The symbols in her dream such as violence with the whip, the tunnel and falling all speak of feelings of fear, loss of control and emotions that have not been healed. Your Dad in the dream could be a symbol of one who casued some of these feeling for her. Is It possible she has not totaly forgiven him and is still hurting on some level. Please forgive me if this is not correct, as I do not enterpet dreams.
Love to you and your Mom, Lori praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:49 pm

Hi Lori,

Thank you so much for confirming what I got from the nightmare as well. All of it is so right on. My Father did allot to her and us kids I have been saved and healed my mother does fallow Jesus she does know him and is open but chooses to stay in that tunnel it is so sad to me cause I would to see her receive the Love, and healing and freedom I have received.

Thank for stepping out and sharing what the Lord has revealed to you.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:28 pm

You are welcome. Thank you Lord... I pray and hope that your Mom, recieves her full healing and that the Lord the God of break-throughs would break through and heal her emotions and wash her heart, memory and mind with the blood of His Son Jesus. That he would bring her to a place of complete release of any unforgiveness and to a new a place of freedom and that there will be light in tunnel and show her the way out. I pray that the Lord would change her old mind-set of hanging on to the past, so that she can be free!! In Jesus Name. Amen.

Hugs back dear one.... Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top