The Winning Numbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Winning Numbers

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:15 pm

A friend had the following dream:

He dreamt that he was at a bingo hall (or something similar). The announcer was calling numbers and then shouted out the number 5 three times as if he was excited that it was the number 5 - for whatever reason, it was a big deal. My friend was wondering why the announcer was shouting out this number when it wasn't with the other numbers that had been called.

Also, there was a huge clock behind the announcer almost the size of the wall - there were only two numbers on the clock, the number 1 was where the 12 normally is and the number 7 is where the number 3 normally is - there were no other numbers on the clock.

scratching chin Anyone?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Winning Numbers

Post by owen on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi Lola,

Is your friend a Christian?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Yes, he's definitely saved...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:35 pm

okay,

Honestly, I was praying and listening to God. I told Him this dream is hard.
I was reading this dream for 8 times i think, while praying.

''..........He dreamt that he was at a bingo hall (or something similar). The announcer was calling numbers and then shouted out the number 5 three times as if he was excited that it was the number 5 - for whatever reason, it was a big deal. My friend was wondering why the announcer was shouting out this number when it wasn't with the other numbers that had been called......''

I believe this part of his dream means that, God will turn the season of his life from a life of unfruitfulness into a life of victory, a life filled with HIs grace (5 means grace). It was not suppose to be his time(...when it wasn't with the other numbers that had been called...) but God turned the clock to the other direction(the second part of his dream) and made this time his time.

second part.

12 is the last number of the clock but God replaced it to no.1 meaning it is a new beginning, or a new chapter of His life. God put no.7 in the place of 3, God rested in the 7th day and blessed that day which means that in this new begginning of his life, he will find rest and blessing from all has done and will do because God has given him a new season of his life.

While I was reading and praying, God lead me to this verse,

Eccl 3:7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; (KJV)

Ecc 3:7 A right time to rip out and another to mend, A right time to shut up and another to speak up,(the Message)

I believe that there is a significance of chapter 3 and verse 7, this could mean that God will give him the wisdom when is the season to rend and to sew, to keep silent and to speak.

I hope this may help him.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Lola, and Owen, God uses the number three in my life...like doing things three times or three pats on the back or...When my granmom on her death bed and in a coma....when I witnessed to her, she shook my hand three times. God uses 3 in my life to tell me over and over again..."pay attention~ I really mean it"

Last edited by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify)

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 am

Hi Lola
I wonder if this has to do with a change of season in his life? Maybe the numbers represent biblical numbers or maybe the represent the time frame- dates, months?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:02 am

Owen/Linda/unaday - thank you all so much, this is indeed confirmation!

I believe this part of his dream means that, God will turn the season of his life from a life of unfruitfulness into a life of victory, a life filled with HIs grace (5 means grace). It was not suppose to be his time(...when it wasn't with the other numbers that had been called...) but God turned the clock to the other direction(the second part of his dream) and made this time his time.

second part.

12 is the last number of the clock but God replaced it to no.1 meaning it is a new beginning, or a new chapter of His life. God put no.7 in the place of 3, God rested in the 7th day and blessed that day which means that in this new begginning of his life, he will find rest and blessing from all has done and will do because God has given him a new season of his life.

One other person gave him the same interpretation yesterday. And a prophet contacted him yesterday and prophesied the exact same thing to him without even knowing about the dream. wow praiseGod happy dance

Linda, I totally agree about the repetition piece of this - it was needed to get his attention both to the clock where the message was and the overall dream message.

Unaday, yes this very much has to do with a change of season in his life. He believes that the numbers represent the timeframe and the prophet spoke to this piece which he received as confirmation so we'll see...

:glory:

Thanks again! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi lola,

First, you are very welcome.

I did pray about that dream, because i knew that the message of that dream was very important., and Im glad because it worth it, the time that I spent praying and listening to God.

Glory to ELOHIM!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Good word Owen...I recieve that wisdom.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm