In a huge ship in a storm, and a Calender date...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a huge ship in a storm, and a Calender date...

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 am

I need conformation on this. I posted two dreams that were back to back. I felt like they went together.

First dream

I was on a huge ship with a few other people. This ship was taking us somewhere I am not sure where. All of a sudden a storm hits and I look out of the ships window and I had never ever seen a storm raging as much as this storm was. The waves were enveloping Islands and every where I looked these waves were wiping things out and I just knew we were going to die. I began to text everyone I knew to pray because we were in a storm that could cost us our lives. I did only a couple of texts and I went to the front of the ship and my friend Sandra and her husband where laying on this bed in front of the ships windows cuddling peacefully. I am trying to text my aunt to tell her to pray. I went back to my seat in the belly of the ship where another lady was sitting and I was praying for awhile, and all of a sudden the storm completely stopped and was calm and we docked the ship and got off.

I woke up troubled as if something was about to hit, then I went back to sleep and had the fallowing dream.

I saw a calendar come forward that said December and a date popped out in front of my eyes like in 3D it was highlighted and the date was 23.

Thanks

Last edited by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In a huge ship in a storm, and a Calender date...

Post by GoldenEagle on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Your dream is so biblical. It reminds me of St Paul preaching to the sailors, Jonah sailing off to avoid going to Nineveh, but most of all of Jesus sleeping in the boat while the dsiciples panicked all around him. Your friends are able to show love and rest in the boat because they realise that the wind and the wavers aren't the whole truth: they are only a massive distraction. Don't worry about what you saw 'wiped out'. Psalmk 91 says that although 10000 fall at your side, it will not come near you.

Could it be that the date will be significant?

Btw, I haven't done any of those interpretation test thingummies.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Hey the Lord revealed to me what the dream is. We need to pray for America. There is something that will come and Gods people will be protected.

Thanks and be blessed....

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Cool.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:39 pm

This dream is almost identical to the scripture where Jesus was asleep in the exact same spot of the boat and then He rebukes the winds. This is all about faith.

A big ship should be full of people. It has the capacity for many people but it seems like your description states there are only a few.

This seems to indicate that a large ________ (ministry, corporation, group) is facing serious troubles as a result of having very few people on board. Things look absolutely terrible but the ship (ministry, corporatin, group) will come through the storm as a result of the faith of a few.

The date could be related to this or completely unrelated. Are you asking God about the date of anything?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm

AS I stated in the above statement

The ship had only a few where I was. There were many others on board. This is why I knew the ocean had to do with America and the waves over taking Islands. This storm was unlike anything I had ever seen.

I asked the Lord about the date it did go along with the storm.

The Lord revealed that it had to do with America and to pray and intercede.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:17 pm

So something is going to happen to America on December 23?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:20 pm

This is what was revealed to me when I laid before him. The people in the ship was okay but the Islands and nations were hit by the storm.

I am just keeping before my beloved.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:23 pm

praying

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Mia, Check out FOX news NOW! A huge Ship is in a storm. Please turn on your Foxnews!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Well Mia that was interesting I feel what was taking place with that ship on the news was a prophetic precursor so we shall keep in prayer.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 pm

A back to back dream indicates something will happen swift and suddenly, I have had a few like that and yes, a call to iintercession, weither it is in reality this this ship situation on the Fox network, or a bigger picture....

I am also interceding. God Bless

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:52 pm

The ship was a prophetic sign it was not the actual event of the dream. Yes Linda it will come swift and quick. I have had several dreams like this as well/

Yes we must continue to pray.

Thanks Hugs kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:04 pm

I totally believe that your ship part of the dream is about that ship.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:14 pm

wow

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/horror-on-the-high-seas-23392390

praying praying praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:49 pm

I love prophetic dreams like this one, of course the ones that don't include people's lives but these dreams displays God's Power, it makes Him so real and alive to us, makes Him so Personable, He can show us anything at anytime thru a dream PTL!!!!!

and as for the calender date 12/23 (12) 1+2 = 3 and (23).....2+3=5 if you add 3+5=8......which is today's date

praiseGod

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:52 pm

We will see what takes place further this month.

The date on the Calendar stood out as its own date. So we wait we see we pray. praiseGod

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:54 pm

ok well let's keep praying!!!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm

I was just working on my book a few hours ago and what do you think was a topic? Dates. Dates have always been very literal in my dreams.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Here is what the Lord revealed to me this morning.

First dream

I was on a huge ship with a few other people. This ship was taking us somewhere I am not sure where. All of a sudden a storm hits and I look out of the ships window and I had never ever seen a storm raging as much as this storm was. The waves were enveloping Islands and every where I looked these waves were wiping things out and I just knew we were going to die. I began to text everyone I knew to pray because we were in a storm that could cost us our lives. I did only a couple of texts and I went to the front of the ship and my friend Sandra and her husband where laying on this bed in front of the ships windows cuddling peacefully. I am trying to text my aunt to tell her to pray. I went back to my seat in the belly of the ship where another lady was sitting and I was praying for awhile, and all of a sudden the storm completely stopped and was calm and we docked the ship and got off.

I woke up troubled as if something was about to hit, then I went back to sleep and had the fallowing dream.

I saw a calendar come forward that said December and a date popped out in front of my eyes like in 3D it was highlighted and the date was 23.

As I got before the Lord this morning I asked Him what is all this about Lord? I laid there and waited as I pondered the dream because I was deeply disturbed. This dream was intense and it would not let me go.

All of a sudden the revelation of the Lord came.

The ship represents the church at large. The storm and the waves of the storm will come upon America like we have never seen before, this is what the Ocean represents and it will effect other nations, which represents the Islands I saw being wiped out by the waves. My friend Sandra and her Husband represent to me the church in union with the Lord. The Lord will hold onto his bride and protect her and cause her to receive peace in a time of tremendous upheaval and adversity that is going on all around her. Me texting others to pray on the ship is me giving them warning of what I am seeing on this ship and to pray. Which I am doing right now in sharing this dream with you. Then I go into the belly of the ship and begin to pray which represents the heart of the situation and there is a lady there I believe it is the Holy spirit. Through prayer and intercession the storm stops and we the church are able to get off the ship.

I believe the date the Lord gave me December the 23rd is the date in which this all will take place.

The scripture the Lord gave me where Isaiah Chapter 23 and Chapter 24. He also gave me Psalms 46 which represented the bride with in the ship.

So I just continue to pray.

The last time the Lord gave me a date it was the date my brother was murdered. So yes Mia amenie it is literal.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Mia I agree, I also have been given dates in my dreams that are literal. In the summer a few years ago I had a dream I was in a big home with all the people I love it was a good time....but then I heard a narrator say to me, Enjoy this while you can, after the 24 life as you know it will cease, and then I heard my son yell "mom" which is the way, God often makes me wake up...to rememer my dream and to intercede.
I did intercede...I called my daughter into my room to pray with me. We didnt know what the "24rth" meant, but God did. We prayed for God's divine will.
A few days later, my daughter showed up in my room with an ashen face, she was really upset, she'd just gotten off the phone with her brother, and he had a ticket to fly out to visit us. The ticket was for the 24th of the month. She was really upset by it but I was happy that God had given us the dream, I asked her to pray with me again and assured her that there was nothing to worry about because God had given us this opportunty to know how to pray. On the 24th the plane that my son was on had mechanical difficulties and they had to bring it down in anther state, they put the customers up for the night at a nearby hotel and found them another flight out the next day. We should all be praying for Gods will in this situation, Praise God He is so Good!!!!!!!!!!! Amen

Last edited by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:04 pm

ps...I already have a group of Christian friends interceding!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 pm

I was looking into the dreams I have had recently this is just one out of several that revealed what was about to come.

This dream was about the Tsunami's that hit Japan. This was showing us that the chruch was not prepared or awake to the things to come.That was my friends laying down not even looking out. I new intercession would be the key.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top