Killing Ants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killing Ants

Post by Timothy on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:47 am

I dreamt that there were a lot of ants in my house. They were moving down the passage into my bedroom. Simultaneously there were some colleagues in my house and they left. Amongst these people was a person who I know is deceased. I took out a white powder substance called "blue death" and used it to kill the ants. I am disturbed by this dream. A day after this I dreamt about the deceased guy again and this time he had forsaken his bad ways and had bought himself a brand new Mercedes Benz vehicle. In real life he used to be reckless with his life, being a drunkard and wasteful with his resources. He died in a car accident while driving drunk. In a way I was like that before being born again in 2003 and turning my life around. Is the dream a reflection of my life and future?

Timothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Killing Ants

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:54 pm

What is the primary characteristic of this guy? If you could use one word to describe him what would it be?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Timothy wrote: Is the dream a reflection of my life and future?

Hi Timothy,

Is that your real name? because it means honor of God, valued by God, or dear to GOd.

to answer your question, it is No. God will never lead us into destruction unless we choose to keep far away from HIm, then, we are endagered of self-caused destruction. Never in the Bible we can find that God brings destruction to His children who fear and honor HIm.

I believe God is showing this dream to you to overcome your trauma and fear of what had happened to your friend. You may read Psalm 91. I also believe that ants represent your fear, they are small animals but if you dont do something to get rid of them, they will become annoyance and a menace, same thing will happen with your fear. You need to overcome your fear with the Faith and trust in the Word of God.

Jer 29:11 I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Killing Ants

Post by Timothy on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi Mia,

The one word that come to mind to describe the primary characteristics of the man is "intelligent" but he never reached his potential due to the reasons I mentioned in my initial post.

Timothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:40 pm

I would say that your heart is speaking to you about making an intelligent choice to deal with a couple of issues at hand. Sometimes God wants us to make a choice based on wisdom that He is more than willing to give us if we ask for it.

Aside from that I wouldn't be surprised if there is some literal aspects also to the first dream with respect to doing the wise thing.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Killing Ants

Post by Timothy on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Thank you, Mia for your God given insight.

Timothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top