My Lost Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Lost Baby

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Here is a dream that I have been praying about (2 years old) and can't get an interpretation, any thoughts are welcomed. I don't think I have ever posted this dream if I have please forgive me.

I was at an old friend's wedding, I remember sitting with my old high school friends, then I saw this woman needing a seat, I offered her my chair, before I could move, she pushes me off the chair, making me feel as though she took my spot by forcing her way in. Then it started to rain, I gave her my umbela, when the ceremony was finish, I realized that the same lady took my car and my baby boy was in the car. I went looking around the town, frantic, looking for my baby, I couldn't find my baby and I was soooo upset. I couldn't find this lady either. Finally, this unknown man comes up to me, he said "that lady is going all around town telling people how she took your baby, ask God and He will give you your baby back" and I woke up.

In the dream, i got the impression that only God could have return my baby and my efforts for finding the baby were fruitless. I have no idea what this baby represents, I asked God to reveal the meaning and so far I am still clueless.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Lost Baby

Post by GoldenEagle on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:53 pm

My feeling would be that the baby and the ciar are the same thing - your ministry, your destiny. Somebidy tried to take your place, but that baby has your DNA and that seat was yours because that was YOUR place. No-one can take those things fromk you because God gave them to you. Whatever has displaced them will come to nothing.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Amen to that goldeneagle, I agree with you, whatever the baby represents....ministry, job, finances eg. It will return back to me because it is mine. I guess I became anxious because the man was very clear and direct, I thought I should have asked then. I started thinking what if I missed my opportunity of asking for my baby and I never get it back but after reading your response. I am encouraged that my "baby" will be return, no matter what. I should just rest knowing God is in control, working it out, thank you so much.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Gissy,

what the thief(enemy/devil) has stolen from you, God will return it to you seven folds. Our God is a God of justice. (the story of Job)

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Amen to that owen! that is so good. And I am praying that the enemy doesn't even have a chance to steal the baby. praying

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 pm

I was thinking today and wondering if these two dreams have a connection any thoughts? here is the other dream http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/can-anyone-help-t7338.htm

thanks in advance guys

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:12 am

sees a connection Anyone?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:34 am

Gissy, That does seem like it has a connection even like it is the 2nd part of the dream at the top of the page.
That's just my observations huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 pm

I did see a connection, the top dream I had in 2008 and the other dream which is linked I had in 2009. In the 08 dream I was left with the instructions of asking God for my baby back and then in the 09 dream I asked this lady on this throne for my baby, so you could be right, the 09 dream could be a 2nd part! Thank you HF smiley dance you rock

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:27 pm

:praiseg-d: Gissy

you\\'re welcome!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am