Thurder and Lighting turns into a Windstorm!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thurder and Lighting turns into a Windstorm!!!!

Post by Chosenone on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 am

I dream that we had just gotten out of church service and were sitting around talking. Not all of the church members - just a few of us. In reality we usually do this when we are staying for a 2nd service but on this day we didn't think we had another one. I notice pastor and a few of her members coming in the door..and I asked someone if we were scheduled for another service and some said no, but someone else said, that they had forgotten that we were scheduled and we started to get ourselves together for the next service. As the pastor started to walk in the church - we heard a LOUD Thunder and saw the sharpest lighting that we have ever seen. The thunder was so loud that it shook the church....The wind started blowing and the whole church building was shaking.....people started to get down on the floor to keep from falling and all of a sudden...windows started to break due to wind being so strong!!!!!! I remember still standing while everyone else were getting down.....and then eventually I started to get on the floor but I woke up!

Does anyone have any idea what this means?[b]

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thurder and Lighting turns into a Windstorm!!!!

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Chosenone,

Very interesting dream! I think LOUD thunder and SHARP lighting here is symbolic.I believe symbolic of God's POWER.Now God either uses his power to bless or bring judgement/shaking. I was thinking of stories in the old testament that the lord would come down in thunder and lightning e.g Exodus 20:18. In some cases he came with power shown in thunder and lightning as a judging God. I have also learnt that people responded to God's power in different ways,some were not even changed by it,the stiff necked people.

I think this dream means some shaking for your church you inclusive. However revival will depend on how the church and leadership (pastor) are going to respond to the shaking.

If I may ask you do you see some stuffs in this church that needs shaking?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 am

Oh YES INDEED!!!!!! That is it....I see alot!!!!!!! God often shows me what to pray for even if though sometimes, I may not want to see it! I am not trying to be holyer than thou per say....but I not only see the people in church but the spirits that rest on them.....lot of the times it's not their faces but that spirit is revealed!!!!!

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:45 pm

I think God is showing you this because you are part of this congregation and so you can act as a prophet to them. May be you can check if there is common ungodly lifestyle in this church. This are just part of what the Lord is seeing in his Larger church at the endtimes.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Thank you so much for your input..I will definitely keep praying!!!

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top