Dreams of Water...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of Water...

Post by ravencole on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Over the past two yrs.. I have been dreaming about water... In several of the dreams I was walking with my deceased mother along side a large mass of water.. I dream about large bodies of black restless water, muddy flowing water, water putting out fire, water coming in the base boards of a bedroom flooding that room with mud but doesn't touch me or any other room of the house. I dreamed last night that a tsunami came in and busted through this place that I was at... In the dream I knew that it would subside and my head would be above it... usually i do not feel threatened by the water i am usually looking out over its span... and only last nights dream did the water touch me...

ravencole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of Water...

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Isaiah 43 thumbs

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Ravecole, I thought of the same passage as HF too when I read your dream...Isaiah 43:2 flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ravencole on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:44 am

Isaiah 43 is great... I cried as I read it... I can see where water can signify emotions but my thought is that I am usually looking out over the waters... One of the first dreams I had was my deceased mother and I was walking along a dock, it was a dark night and we were surrounded by dark waters and you could see the city way in the distance and the water moved like the sea, kinda rocking motion, well i turned and walked away from her in the opposite direction, when in the sky i saw a plane and it was coming at me, well i stretched forth my arm at the plane and i could see the power coming out of my hand well the plane crashes into the water but the power keeps the plane from touching me, well my mother runs over to check on things... the pilot gets out of the window and hands me a styrofoam cooler and I know there is human organs in it... and that is it...

ravencole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top