Black Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Book

Post by happiness80 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi all,

Over the last week I've been praying for something very specific and would like some thoughts on this: Im quite excited about this dream it just gives me a good feeling for some reason, I think Im just looking for confirmation...here it is

I was in a shop and noticed this black long book, I didnt think much of it but then opened it and was surprised at how handy it was. It opened up into a lap-top bag and also a note book. I was continuously surprised at how useful this was and kept finding other cool things about the book like pockets. I thought to myself "I cant believe no body wants this its awesome!" Its like I couldn't believe my luck. I noticed there was some scribble on the book and that it had been used before but that didnt bother me I still found it valuable. Also the year was wrong (I think it was 2011) The price for it was 19.90. I picked it up knowing I would buy it.

I have my own thoughts about this but would love to hear another's ideas. The main feelings in my dream was surprise (at how useful the book was) and unbelief (at how no one else wanted it, it was like my lucky day as it was exactly what I needed)

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Book

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Could it be the Word of Yah? It's useful in lots of things and there's even a verse in the NT that says that it's useful.
Just what I thought of when I read your dream flower

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi Hind'sfeet,

Thank you for your thoughts, I didnt even think of that lol seems quite obvious when you said that, my thoughts were going in a different way. It is interesting though because lately I have been more diligent in studying God's word and searching out scriptures and meditating on them.

You could be right here I will pray about it

Thank you

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:09 pm

You're welcome! Thank you Father Yah!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down