Jesus lion!!!!!READ THIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus lion!!!!!READ THIS

Post by Jasmine on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:06 pm

I had 4 dreams:

1. My teacher and I had to go to Europe on a dangerous mission because of some girl we met. Then I had arrived home from the long journey and three boxes where there from people who had passed through. One said that the room was a mess (it was and the message was on one of the flaps) and another one gave me a bunch of sex comics and sex barbie dolls. The man knew I was struggling with lust. I was annoyed and just closed the box. Later my mom was coming in to tap up the boxes that I received (they were all open). She was thin with an awsome body but in real life she obese. The first box she went to was the lust box. I had stoped her but in a minute I showed here whats in side. She looked okay with it. She was fliping through the sex comics and I took two dolls and made them have sex. I real life I do struggle with lust.

2. I was at a food court with my whole family. The food court was beautiful. It was made out of entirely wood and looked all tropical. We were all seperated. My grandparents were talking with Paul Crouch Jr. and I was trying to get to him but I was to slow and they were getting up to leave. Meanwhile, my uncle had a clone. The clne was sitting with his wife and he was with us. I told him about and he knew.

3. I was at an amusement park with my sister and I went on this one person ferris wheel ride. My sister was near the ride and I told her to move or she'll get hurt and she obeyed me. Then, the ride started. Joe Jonas was the operater. I felt he was a bit bitter. Then, I was with him in his "operating box" or whatever you call it and we were talking about what he was wearing. He was wearing a jacket, a sweater, and a towel. He was undressing infront of me to show what he was wearing and he had a smile on his face. I saw his muscular abdomen. Then he dressed himself. Then, he introduced to to his mother (or family, the dream is kinda fuzzy at that part). Then we were walking on a path to a bridge. Other people were walking too. This time he was dressed properly with a t-shirt. I was eating and talking with Joe. I felt like he wanted to be with me. Then I was a greasy plate that spilled grease all over on to the path. I asked who is belonged to. Someone told me it was Christian's (guy from my class). Then I saw him out of the corner of my eye. Then, Joe repeated what the person said. In real life, I liked Joe, but I don't that much anymore and I want to make a movie and put him in it. Even if I like him, it can still mean something. I haven't dreamed about him in a long time and I didn't dream about him often.

4. I was at and ancient greek/roman lounge thing (it was ancient times). I saw greek men playing chess. There were three young lions roaring at us and making the lounge shake very littlw and there were peices crumbling off. Then a giant lion (i knew it was Jesus) roared and made the luongse tremble and the pillars were shaking (the lion was like 7-10 feet tall). Then all of a sudden, I was alone in the lounge and outside against a pillar trembling with fear of the lion. I was a little afraid and I knew the lion was coming back,

I think 1 and 2 are the same dream I'm not sure.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus lion!!!!!READ THIS

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 am

I think 1-4 are related but I will comment on the 4th.

I think 4 Jesus is demolishing the strongholds that 1-3 seem to be addressing.

The enemy is afraid of the Lion cause he has a poweful roar that is causing the pillars of the strongholds to shake.

God is bringing deliverance to your life, it sounds like a season of healing.

I hope this resonates, bless you.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Actaully the I think 4 is the first, 1 the second, 2 the third, and 3 the last one. But it doesn't make sense.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:12 am

Hello? Delightful Soul? Please respond? LOL!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:34 am

Ok, sorry for the delay.........

I think dream 4 is a dream with very stark symbology, ...Lion, pillars, greeks....

the three dreams 1-3 are an expression of the issues in your life surfacing.

Dream 4 deals with greeks/romans..who in the bible were described as wordly (before they had been saved).......pillars crumbling to me sounds like the worldly things in your life are being demolished by the great Lion (JESUS).........

I hope I have helped with this as I could not get a direct interp on dreams 1-3 in terms of symbology, I think they were dreams that revealed issues like I said that in dream four were interpreted......

Things like the lust and desires for the world, food court, amusement park etc show the things of this world, things that are of the flesh and are enjoyable for a season.........but in the last dream, there is a fear expressed of the Lion and yet you know it is Jesus........I am reminded of the proverb, 'to fear the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"........so dream 4 is the key to dreams 1-3......it is your answer ........

Blessings......

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 am

Thank you but I should've said in the begining that when I was at the greek lounge it was peaceful until the three young lions came and then the great lion came down there because the three young lions where obstructing the peace. Then after the lion left, i knew he was coming back because the young lions where sitll there.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:52 am

I think 3 represents completeness, that the warning is complete and a first warning - the young lions may be representing people in your life who may be used to warn you or simply a confirmation that you are young in the Lord and the 3 means the warning is 'complete'.........the pillars of the old life are being taken down............

I reread the 4th dream. I still hold to what I said above, but the 3 symbolises a completion of something.........sanctification maybe?

Hope this resonates,

bless you.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:24 am

Then, what do u think Joe Jonas has to do with it?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 pm

oops i think we got crossed wires, I mean the '3' lions.not dream three haha but the dream in dream 'four-4'.....sorry for the confusion.

I really think dreams 1-3 are your issues coming out in your dream life, but dream 4 is the Lord speaking to you in it and He is the Lion who is warning you and roaring at the devil for the pillars to be smashed.

Thing is Ja, I know what you may be going through I have struggled recently and the Lord has been saying if I want Him to speak through my dreams, I have to feed on the word and praise. Clarity will come in our dreams, when we feed on His word.......

sounds like you are doing that otherwise you would have not had the warning dream (dream 4) which is a response to your 1-3 dreams that seem to be a fight between the flesh and your spirit.

Encourage yourself that dream 4 is a good warning dream, that Jesus, is smashing those pillars in your life.

You are on the right path to righteousness, it is only when we look to Him can He cleanse us of all unrighteousness.

I wouldn't try and figure out dream 1-3 too much, but this is just my opinion. It's like when I am busting to go to the toilet and I dream of visiting bathrooms all night....then I wake up and have to rush to the bathroom!! I said that to say this; sometimes dreams are a result of too much pizza, busting to go to the Loo, God talking to us directly, or our fleshly natures being acted out in our dream life........learning to discern which is which can be difficult at times and as we mature in Him and feed on His word, those dreams begin to reflect what we feed ourselves on - if it is the word, then more word is expressed in the dream, if it is more of the world and its ways, then sometimes they are simpley that, dreams about our own desires and plans for the things of the world.

I like dream 4 as it really is saying I believe that He is fighting for you like a Lion, the Lion of the tribe of Judah. I heard somewhere that Judah means praise. Perhaps praising Him will smash those pillars in your life that are concerning you.

I pray you hear what the spirit of the Lord is saying Here and me too, for His arm is not too short that He cannot save us.....

Bless you! thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 pm

thx so much

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:57 pm

I'm nearing the fulfillment of this dream and I really do need to in depth interpret 1-3. Dream#1 is obvious. Dream #2 is about being able to keep a screenwriting gig (praise Jesus). Dream 3 needs help.

The major symbols are:
Ferris wheel: ?, could mean doing the same thing over and over again,
Joe Jonas: I liked him. In past dreams, he has respesented my relationship with Jesus, myself (role reversal when God wanted me to understand something about having a boyfriend). Might represent my own dreams, my desire for a husband.
Christian (old classmate)- might represent an actual Christian or group of Christians that did not emulate Christ, since he leaves grease all over the bridge/path.
Bridge: we were all crossing the bridge, so it could mean trying to cross over to something
Sister, Nadia- name means hope, could symbolize my hope for whatever Joe Jonas means. In the dream I tell her to get away from the Ferris wheel thinking she could get hurt when it started to spin (before we got on). I didn't want her to get her leg/foot crushed under the moving parts of the Ferris wheel
Greasy plate- it looked like the grease from a pizza. It was partly in a brown paper bag. Grease is something that looks and feels like oil but isn't oil. Oil can mean the Holy Spirit, anointing, healing, consecrating, holiness, comeplete joy, expensive, used to cleanse and perfume, used in worship, prosperity. Grease could be considered a counterfeit. Grease is real bad for you. It increase your cholesterol, clogs arteries, and depending on what your eating, makes food taste bad. Can make you overweight (symbolically can make your "flesh" stronger and harder to kill and restrain). It's from pizza, like the kind from the corner pizzeria, which is very greasy and not healthy. I was worried about slipping on the bridge because of the grease.
Paper bag:?

It looks like this dream talks about a stronghold of being easily swayed, not progressing in my relationship with God, and double mindedness. The bridge might mean trying to cross over to better things and progressing, but the mess that certain "christians" made (people who were not really Christian but advertised themselves as such. Long story). The part about the Christians doesn't fit but I'm trying to eliminate possibilities that are not it. I think I cross over just fine and not slip. Joe Jonas now wore a white shirt, which could mean that whatever he symbolizes, was in the process of getting purified. If Joe Jonas symbolizes my dreams, then it would mean God purifying and changing it to something that would be for his purposes and would better satisfy me. I did put my dreams over God and even our relationship. Before Joe's clothes were not properly on. When he unzipped his sweater, I saw his left arm was out of the sleeve and the left sid was over his shoulder. A towel was wrapped up inside. He looked sweaty and the clothes were too much to where in this weather. It looked like he had the towel to soak up the sweat. In the beginning of the dream, it was hot and felt like summer, and the sun was beating down on us. As it progressed, it felt cooler and looked like spring.
Joe represents something redeemable. He is in the operating box of the Ferris wheel, so he is running the Ferris wheel. Later, he wears a white t-shirt and white can mean redeemed. Men can represent mindsets so Joe Jonas could mean a valuable part of myself. There is bitterness in the beggining. Ooohhh! I got it. Thank you, God. When I wrote "beggining" the auto correct made it "big hinting" so God was telling me there was a big hint in the beginning of the dream. Also, because of being stuck in a cycle, my hope might be affected but I get protect my hope and make sure it's not hurt or affected my the cycle.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top