In the circus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the circus

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 pm

I had a dream where I was in some kind of circus and my pastor and two sisters in the Lord were in this hotel that was linked to the circus. It was like they were on the other side.

What I remember is that the others on the circus side of the hotel who I was staying with did the dirty on me financially and so I went to the other side of the hotel by a cable machine, left the circus and joined my 'family' in the Lord.

They supported me in this decision to not pay for the hotel room that I had shared with these two women and then the women came upto me and said they refused to pay my share of the bill to dirty my name as they didn't believe it was their responsibility.

Next thing I remember I was with the two sisters in the Lord while my pastor was dealing with the Hotel manager for my bill. I was looking at a map of America - knowing we were in the US somewhere near Arizona. I was looking for help to read the map but could do ok by myself after getting nowhere with help. I was looking where to go next knowing that I did not want to stay with the circus even though the hotel was nice and flash. I said to the girls , while we are here we could catch a plane at the nearest airport to either Mexico or LA where Hollywood is.

Then I woke up.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top