Police man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police man

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi all!

Dreamt that I was getting a divorce from my ex boyfriend (?????) and I got in contact with a police man. As I was organising the divorce, I was in the policemans office helping him type a document of some kind. I asked for a type writer and was hoping he did not give me a computer as I knew I would be tempted to use the net.

The ceremony to get a divorce was quite sad and my ex had another lady which mademe sadder. We were out in a paddock and the policeman came with me for support. He liked me and I liked him and he made me feel emotionally safe.
Before the ceremony I had trouble finding the rings as I had thrown them away except the engagement ring and was told for the divorce to go through I had to present the rings.

During the ceremony I looked back at the kids (my ex had kids in real life) and I realised they had all grown up and I no longer recognised them, this made me more sad, but as I look towards the front where the policeman was, he kept smiling at me with a look of understanding.

I'm perplexed??? What could this mean????

Hope someone would help....... bandaid

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police man

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi DS,
I have a question. Are you married right now?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 pm

IRL, do you recognize the policeman?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:53 pm

I am not married, no.

I have never recongnised the policeman, but he was tall, dark and handsome hehe thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:51 am

I just want to tell you what is the impression my in heart about your dream.
But please tell me if your spirit will bear witness on it.

You had been hurt from your past relationship and God has healed you and delivered you from it. You are free because you cooperate with the working of the Spirit in you. It was painful but you can look back now without pain.

God will send someone to be with you(the policeman). He will be nice and gentle to you. He will love you and protect you. God will also use him as an xtension of His love for you.

Now, if the Spirit of God bears witness in your spirit, I believe you need to pray and keep your dream in your heart as a promise of God that He already planned your future.

but If this does not resonate or does not make sense in your life, toss it away.

God bless.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:52 am

thankyou, well, I am praying but I did think it was wierd that He was a policeman,....i thought it may have something to do with authority of some kind. I used to have a fear of police, now i have come to realise they are there to protect you. I was wondering if it was the Lord?

I never have dreams about future mates,(I had never met this person) although i have longed for one in my heart.

Thankyou Owen. I appreciate your input and will take it to the Lord.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 pm

I have a feeling it is representing something, - the policeman ....I've had another dream titled (same as policeman dream, but this time a cleaner)

So am thinking maybe this man is something to do with the Holy spirit????? Please take a look if you can.........

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Policemen in my dreams have always meant authority or God himself. Looking at the context of your dream, it seems to me that the policeman was God because he made you feel comfortable and safe.

Could this be a season where God is helping you through a "divorce" in your emotions from your ex? I believe there is a healing taking place within you and God is letting you know that he's there with you. Sometimes we think we are over certain things, but really, we have buried them instead.

What comes to my heart regarding the kids is that there will come a time where your past will be unrecognizable to you. This means, you will have moved so far beyond it, that you won't even recognize it. The fact that you looked ahead of you and saw the policeman...well, this scripture comes to mind...

I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward. (Phil 3:13-14 AMP)

Please pray on what I've said to make sure it witnesses to your heart.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:33 am

I'll put my reply to the policeman now cleaner dream below;

BTW thankyou sooo much for your reply...........I really appreciated your input!

[quote][quote]Yes He is actually. And the policeman is the authority I think of the word and His Lordship and the cleaner is helping me to clean. Not sure if I mentioned but when he was cleaning, I walked into a dirty cubicle and thought to myself, "go and use the one he has just cleaned instead of a dirty one"...

I really think it is God. Thanks Mia!

so Cholette, both the cleaner and the policeman are God helping me find direction and clarity with His authority (police) and the cleansing power (cleaner) of His spirit I believe. Thanks sooooo much! happy dance

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:44 am

Cholette wrote:Policemen in my dreams have always meant authority or God himself. Looking at the context of your dream, it seems to me that the policeman was God because he made you feel comfortable and safe.

Could this be a season where God is helping you through a "divorce" in your emotions from your ex? I believe there is a healing taking place within you and God is letting you know that he's there with you. Sometimes we think we are over certain things, but really, we have buried them instead.

What comes to my heart regarding the kids is that there will come a time where your past will be unrecognizable to you. This means, you will have moved so far beyond it, that you won't even recognize it. The fact that you looked ahead of you and saw the policeman...well, this scripture comes to mind...

I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward. (Phil 3:13-14 AMP)

Please pray on what I've said to make sure it witnesses to your heart.

I think it is what you said Cholette cause when ever I have fallen in love I have fallen HARD. But it is time to move on but God is showing me how. In the dream also the policeman was saying I needed both rings to finalise the divorce, not just the wedding ring but the engagement ring. I told him I had "flushed" it - the engagement ring and only had the wedding ring. I feel this was me trying to flush it away and God is bringing it up. I think it strange how I am helping a relative organise a funeral at the moment. Funny???........Maybe this will be cathartic for me when I go down to it.

I saw Him waiting for me, outside the area of the funeral even though it was like he was there watching, his eyes were focussed on me the whole time, like He was helping me say good bye. Man it is so important to wait for the right one isn't it.

Thanks Cholette! hee hee Scratch Chin

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:34 pm

You are welcome...To God be the glory!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top