Wedding Photographer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding Photographer

Post by lola21st on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:08 am

I was a wedding photographer and had just photographed scenes of the bride getting ready for the wedding. (I don't remember seeing the bride.) The setting of the wedding is in Philadelphia in a row house. We were going to take a break so that the family could have dinner and we arrange that I'll come back in a few hours to take the other wedding pictures. The family is either Greek or Italian-American and are a very demanding group - very particular about what shots should be taken and asking a lot of questions to make sure I knew what I was doing but still good natured so it didn't become annoying. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the bride with her parents so I plan to make sure that I do this when I take the second set of pictures.

My friend from college S. was there and during the break we went to a mall which had brick floors. There was a jewelry store that small cars could drive through. The path was windy and it led to the first floor of the mall. Another friend from college, T. was also visiting during the break. I was taking pictures of him. He had a 3 ring binder that contained all of his notes from college. He had continued taking notes over the years and was still taking notes in it but while I had flipped through the pages, I don't remember what he had written for this day. We were almost late returning to the wedding for the post-dinner shots but I made it in time.

We ended up being kind of in a rush because the parents were a little late returning, but I'd already prearranged the positioning of 2-3 cameras and lighting at the church so that all they'd have to do is step into position and I'd be able to take the pictures.

What was interesting is that the bride had three sets of parents but I never saw the groom nor the parents of the groom. In fact, outside of the Greek/Italian family, I knew the other two sets of parents - one was a lesbian couple that I know from my son's school and the other couple are friends of mine, I used to work with the wife. I was trying to make arrangements to take pictures of them and noticed that my work friend had this sentimental necklace. A toy was looped onto it and it was huge (8" in diameter and 3" high, like a crown) and it consisted of individual toys of the bride from her childhood that were flattened and connected together and worn on the necklace like a charm bracelet. I decided that I wanted to use this as a prop and have this mother and the bride pose looking at it together because it would make a nice sentimental portrait. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding Photographer

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi lola,

IŽll get back on this. Even though your dream is long, I will try to see it in the Spirit.

Expect my post later. Thanks.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Thank you Owen, I appreciate it! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 pm

1. where did the wedding happen? in a house? or church building?

2. Your college friend T was taking notes in real life or just in your dream?

3. How do you know that the bride had 3 set of parents?

I would be glad if you can answer my questions.

thanks

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:47 pm

1. the wedding happened in a church although I don't remember the actual ceremony, the pictures were taken before and then after the ceremony...

2. T was taking notes in my dream only. he was carrying a 3 ring binder that contained all of the single subject notebooks that he used while in college and on top of them were sheets of binder paper that he continued to take notes on in the (dream's) present day.

3. Because they all indicated that she was their daughter during separate conversations...but there didn't seem to be a misrepresentation/deception...by the end of the dream they were all in each other's company so if one group was laying claim inappropriately, they weren't challenged. At the same time, they weren't all together posing as her three sets of parents....(hope this makes sense)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Something else that just came to mind...the 1st family was Greek/Italian, the second parents were Asian, and the third set of parents were African-American....not sure if this adds anything....thanks.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm

To summarize your dream, it boils down into three aspects of your spiritual gift(the camera).

1. you have the gift of knowlegde. You can know person's life in the past and present in the Spirit.
2. you have gift of dicernment. you can know what is behind physical appearance. thier intentions and motives.
3 you have the gift of encouragement.

these three gifts go together so that you can build your brothers and sisters in Christ.

I believe that those 3 sets of parents represent different Church ministries who are taking care of the body of Christ. You can see their weakness and strength.

I believe what God wants, is to take every opportunity that comes along your way to encourage people and build them in love by using your gift.

I hope this makes sense.

hee hee

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:34 pm

:glory: I receive that! :hallelujah:

That's an interesting confirmation because these things have been said before and He's been showing me these things more frequently lately in my dreams.

It feels like I'm being taken to another level in these giftings and new opportunities are coming though at this point I don't know what any of this looks like. I understand the overall purpose (to edify/encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ) but it just feels like there's more coming... :praiseg-d: praiseGod

Thanks Owen! thumbs Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Big things from God are coming your way.
go go go forward!

Amen

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top